Reviews for Roulette
vamprincessmiyu chapter 30 . 5/13/2008
So cute! And thank god! They finally admitted it to each other!Took 'em long enough lol.
reeby10 chapter 30 . 5/13/2008
your going to see the deathnote movie? im so jealous! i really wanna see it...

yay for fast updates! hehe XD very cute! they finally get together! but im so sad it going to end soon... im gonna miss it! :D
kyuubiqueen chapter 29 . 5/2/2008
Awwes... (despite half of me going "AXEL ISN'T GAY! I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME CAUSE I MARRIED HIM!" I still love this story. I still love how they love each other). Are they going to confess each others love in the next chapter?

xD (Oh, and Kangaroo Island is part of Australia that isn't actually completelly attached.. visibly. It's part of South Australia. Though it has no anime. Being there scarred my mind. There was no internet and no anime.. and no.. Kingdom Hearts or Axel.. I was almost on the verge of tears).
vamprincessmiyu chapter 29 . 5/1/2008
He finally realized it!

Yay! _

[[And I love the song choices.]]
sana-chan9 chapter 29 . 4/30/2008
WAH!

lol new opening this time!

D

very good, sorta emo (no offense!) poems, but still, hell of a lot better than anything i could write!

Nepece chapter 29 . 4/30/2008
Axel confesses first! That's the way the world works!
reeby10 chapter 29 . 4/30/2008
haha i agree with axel on the first poem... it was depressing but i liked it! XD the second poemwas really good too! this was a really good chappie! o i cant wait to see who confesses their love first! :D
Smexi Kare Bare chapter 28 . 4/25/2008
This was a pretty good chapter to read. :D I didn't think it was short at all. Less talk though. I liked it the very same. Keep up the great work. :D
kyuubiqueen chapter 28 . 4/23/2008
HAHAHAH -snorts- Got it memorised? I LOVE IT! ..more. T_T
Terry's random ninja tea tree chapter 28 . 4/15/2008
I just read the whole thing! OMG! *runs around in circles chasing tail* I loved it! More Please! Roxas is so ador-able! Can't wait to read Axel's poem!

MUTT
sana-chan9 chapter 28 . 4/15/2008
o he should!

read it, roxas!

or i shall sue you into another coma!

jk jk that would make me so sad!

D
RubberDuckiesWhoLikePieAndCake chapter 28 . 4/14/2008
nice chappie :] please update soon :] sorry i would write more, but im a lazy ass haha XD
reeby10 chapter 28 . 4/14/2008
yay yay yay! haha i was really sad until i realized roxas had woken up in the chappie before... *headpalm* lol but it was great! i cant wait to read the poem too! :D
Smexi Kare Bare chapter 27 . 4/11/2008
Man, my assumption was incorrect. Oh wells This was a good chapter even if it was short. I thought it might've came out, but it didn't. How long do I have to wait for them to admit it to each other. xD If ya end the story like that, I will haunt ya for the rest of chur life.
Crazy Neko Girl chapter 27 . 4/10/2008
OHMYGODNOWAY! I freaked out when I realized how much I've missed-But at least he woke up.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »