Reviews for Do You Remember?
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice 3
rose re-named chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It was a good story, but for someone who writes "Bad Fanfiction" *pointed glare* I think you could do better on some of the grammar.
Kittykata chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
*tries to hold back laughter, but fails* he...he... *bursts out laughing* she hunts...hehe...wolves! *giggles* nice one! watch out Jacob...bella's coming for you! *jaws plays in backsground* hehehe!
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
good story

I've never heard the song before but it was a very good story

And I liked her power...it actually had a reason and wasn't all powerful like most although I should expect that from the bad fanfiction writer LOL
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
"She was so angry that some of the loose papers on her desk caught fire."

Hehe I LOVE her power] and it makes sense, lol.

Wonderful job]
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
HAHA! Bella's favorite is wolves? thats ironic.
Midnightsun22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Yeah that is a very random power for bella-i dont think that being around jake would really have ANYTHING to do with her power(if she gets one) but at least it was original.
My Personal Morphine chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Nice! The end part... yeah Bella definately has TEMPERATURE control. The second to last line not counting the song part is the only part that was slightly creepy. The rest is awesome.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I was laughing so hard as I read this story, good job!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
Mossimo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i loved this. :)

it made me giggle.
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aw...that was sweet! I think that would make a good full length story. But it was a great one shot, very cute and fluffy!
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aww... so sweet... i love vampire bella..
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This really great, just one thing: Bella was completely against drinking from wolves because of Jacob. :)
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
awe that sweetm only one thing that bugged me, it's British Columbia not British Cananda