Reviews for Proof
barney.turner.10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Apart from whats going on in this story, I like the style & pacing: not too many internal monologues, as some fanfics overdo it.
Nice one!
LycheeTea chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
satomika chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Anrita chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
OMG! I can't stop laughing! xD That was too funny. I wish there were more fanfics like this one. xD This made my day.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 8/2/2008

Poor Sousuke! Hahaha
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 7/17/2008

Madam Grey chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LMFAO xD That was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Kudos for not making it tasteless and keeping them in character.
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow wow wow!

I loved it!

ShakataGaNai chapter 1 . 2/4/2008

(nuff said)
kodiaqkitten chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Love this story!

Great job keeping everyone true to character.

I could almost see this as an actual episode as I was reading!

Very vivid and realistic! Not to mention hilarious!

Great job.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was hilarious! Poor set-upon Sousuke. And thank goodness for Ono-D. )
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Fantastic! Ha ha! I have to say, Sousuke's a really hard character to write, and you did a great job of keeping him in character.
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Y'know, speaking Sousuke's language for a moment. This was a mission that Sousuke was doomed to fail from the start.

Shame he didn't realize it before it was too late :D

Well done...
Its Already Written chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was priceless! Poor Sousuke! Kaname should have picked up on that. I mean, to be so unsure of herself that she had to doubt her own appeal, especially after ordering Sousuke to put sunblock on her? As usual, you nailed the character dynamics right on the money. Haha poor guy..
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA That was the FUNNIEST stuff I've read in a long while. GREAT FIC! lol XD ur definitely going on my fav authors list for this one! hahaha keep up the good work w/ future fics! _