Reviews for Of Demons and Girls With Too Many Cats
Musical Rose Lovah chapter 83 . 5/10
I can't believe the first part is...over. But ther are others so it's okay!
Mydoginasweater chapter 8 . 5/3
kitty!
don't judge meeeee~!
MyFluffleFix chapter 4 . 4/29
You are an interesting person. I like you! Fuck what everyone else says about your experiences you are a badass.
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
visited?
surukia chapter 61 . 5/4/2014
FINALLY! Someone who actually under stands the frustration of having to read the stupid red head girls name as Virginia! I officially deam you "best author that knows what the her their doing"
bleeb90 chapter 83 . 5/1/2014
Lovely story so far. Even though some things didn't quite make sense.
At one chapter, Harry speaks with his friends about their elective class, and at another point it is actually mentioned they are in their third year, while I never read the end of their second year... and then, suddenly, it is mentioned that they are in their second year again.

Who are these John, Rael and Maggie whom we are constantly reading about?

& Luna's 'rabbit' is a hare.

But even if some things don't quite make sense, you've got me hooked. I think I'll read your sequel now.
littlelottie chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I love you :)
Free Siri chapter 71 . 1/18/2014
For some reason, my brain has decided that he's the same size as he was when he was seven and that he hasn't physically grown. Until you give me proof otherwise, I'm going to continue thinking that...
Free Siri chapter 59 . 1/18/2014
Wouldn't James realise that Harry should be at Hogwarts?
Free Siri chapter 48 . 1/18/2014
Who's Mara? Is that supposed to be Raccoon?
Free Siri chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Does James ever think of Harry or does he believe him dead?
Free Siri chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
I was just wondering, you mentioned a while back that Reg & Siri were in Siberia. Was there any point to that?
Anon chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Disreputable.

Definitely.
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 75 . 8/30/2013
I absolutely love the story and I'm so glad that there are 3 more stories that about the same length. Hey have you stopped calling Asmodeus 'Raito' then?
Eshi9 chapter 40 . 3/22/2013
Harry's scruples really confuse me. He's causing debilitating seizures one moment, then worrying about someone doing something /illegal/ the next.