Reviews for A Waste of Time
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Omg I love. Love. Love this story they are soo good together! I love when snape stories have happy endings! Though... MAKES MY DAY TO SEE HIM KILLED!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Omg I love. Love. Love this story they are soo good together! I love when sna
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Omg for a minute there I actually thought Svetlana was dead! You scared me!
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Really liking this so far. I am going to read the rest tonight with a nice cup of tea in my pjs...perfect!
Trineum chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Hmm.. I thought I would make it to the 13th chapter, but as I said earlier; If Snape don't have his genuine personality (in this matter means acting distant because of his tremendous guilt, acting distant and closed up) I can't seem to enjoy the story.. Because Snapes personality is for me the most apealing in a story. The battle to open him slowly, but surely is what makes it interessting to follow the plot. Of course this is only my opinion. I accept the fact that you see him like this and I find it quite charmig, even though I have to stop here.
Trineum chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great so far! This story seems to hold great potential. I allready like Svetlana. I see very much of myself in her. You write beautifully and you keep the story interesting. I like how you make Snape develop a longing for a friendship with the new teacher, but one constructive critisism though: I am abit of a sucker for genuine personalities and can't seem to look easy upon Snapes behaviour towards Svetlana; He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Thank you for sticking up for me,” he responded gratefully. He chuckled. - I don't think he would ever say something like that considering he abhor being close to people and he don't seem to have the capability to smile/laugh (Haha). But then again, maybe Svetlana is making him change. I am gonna read this till the end and make my final conclusion over this matter, if I am allowed. See you at 13th chapter! :)
lf chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
“Actually I did know that,” said Svetlana. “I also know that he left the Dark Arts and is working against them now. Do you have any other juicy gossip you’d like to spread?”

lol!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
Oh Debjunk, you have done it once again! Wonderful story and I think Lana is my favorite OC out of all your stories. Great idea about making the waterfall their special place to share each other again. That's just so romantic. Hmm, Vuldi is going to be a pain in Serius and Lana's sides again? Well then, looks like I'll be visiting your pensieve again and looking for the memories of Voldemort's Legacy next. Please keep on filling your pensieve with those wonderful thrilling memories.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Don't take the poor recovering man's food away from him, he needs to regain his strength for ... later. A cuddly Severus, hmm, that's an interesting aspect that will need further consideration.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Come come now, all's well that ends well, so get over yourselves, quit this noncence and just kiss each other.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
FIREWORKS! Yay for Hermione's quick thinking. Yay for harry defeating Vouldi and clearing Severus's name. Yay for Lana now understanding what has been going on with Severus and some guilty feelings wont hurt her a bit. Now kiss him and make your prince wake up for heaven's sake!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Come on Severus, go ahead and tell her what you know you want to tell her. Lana, keep looking at Severus's eyes, they will never lie to you. His eyes are the windows to his soul, open only to you. Don't give up on him yet.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Growling with frustration, you guys need each other, come on, snap out of it.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Quit pretending and confess!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Just tell her and get it over with. You both love eachother so much that you just aren't seeing what is staring at you right in the face. Silly silly nuckleheads.