Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Man, sorry I couldn't finish the last review. ;(
Well, that's the propblem with writing on your IPod.
However, what I wanted to say is:
You couldn't have portrait the song better and I
really like your writing-style. Keep it up!
Hope to read more, hope you have a nice day(/night) and bey.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
First of all : Gimme dem Cookies!
He He, okay, back to reality.
That was one fanfic. Let me just say, you
couldn't
The11thD0ct0r chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
that's so saad... but very good writing
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That is not how I pictured a songfic for song to go...

Because THIS is wayyyyyy better! I love how all the pieces of the song fit together so perfectly the way you wrote it! This was beautifully written!

Great job!

Mizune~
Duane-G chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was really good well written. I've read a lot of song fanfics that kill the song, but yours was good.
Luna209 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
wow... when i got done reading this,i...fell into tears. I think the line "we go visit Ichigo and Rukia's grave. And everytime we're up there, we swear on our lives...that we hear those two singing, boasting their love for each other..." got to me. And the funny thing is i found this song like 20 minutes before i found you for writing ,please,please keep writing!This is one of th- no, this is the best IchiRuki story Ive read so far ( and that says alot when Ive read about ehh 120 of em!)Well sorry about this being so long and all.:3 I like to talk alot about things I like!
EmoDiva chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
AW! So sad! But I liked it all the same! Awesome job on this!

EmoDiva~*
Caroline Garcia chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
gez... you killed them! so saad... ah! i liked the kitchen one better! LOL but you warned.. tragedy... huahuahua
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
omg.. so sad T_T but i'm a lil happy cuz they both died (am i mean cuz happy when people died?) lol XD

i love it.. whee
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
OMG I hate you!(just kidding) this story was really sad i turned on the song to this and when I was reading I started crying Im still cryying now lol

Thanks for writing this story no matter how sad it is! It makes me think about how much we should appreciate things in life
Amanda2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
that had to be the best version of this songfic ive read. nice job
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
honestly, I really liked that. It was one of the best song fics I've seen.
Aerosophical chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was depressing...but in good way. Not sure how to describe it but it's really depressing. It's interesting how you had them both die in the same way.

I do have a question though, what did Ichigo scribble down anyway? That could have made all the difference.