Reviews for Liar, Liar
Agent Striker chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
that was utterly awesome!
Gloria chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
BEST ONE. Yet.

I sincerely hope you don't EVER stop writing long fics - and sequels, and even one-shots. Because, either way, you're incredible. Too bad I've only found this beautiful story now!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
A lovely story. Plz, continue!
BlueTigress chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
Great chapters! :D

Love it how they act around each other! :D

Can't wait for more!
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
ChasexCameron!
azab chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
i like it

good job
Verito.S chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Hi!

I really don't know if I reviewed you... xD in any case, I started to read this fic long time a go, acctualy, and I love it!

It's lovely, it's adorable! [xD like Chase!]

And i really like the ending, it was so cute!

but i didn't want a ending in 7th chapter!

aah..

Well I added it' to favorite stories

take care!

byebye!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
sorry i haven't reviewed before now. O

beautiful ending and great job on the whole thing. hope you continue...maybe a sequel? ]
jellybelly89 chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
i just started in on this fic and i love it! can't wait for the next installment
starbuckx chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Brilliant ending. Brilliant story, truly. So them, and told simply, and perfectly. Great job! :)
mxgirl06 chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
great story can't wait to read more
star jelly chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
I liked that. It was a sweet ending
med student chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
v-fib. not defib.

stands for ventricular fibrulation meaning the bottom chambers of the heart aren't contracting together. all the muscles are firing at different times and it can't pump the blood.

when they are shocked, it actually stops the heart and attempts to allow the heart to restart at its normal rhythm firing from the sinus node located in the upper part of the heart on the right side.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Lola! What an amazing ending to an excellent story. I loved the way you planned it out to that last moment. That very last moment made the whole story. You're amazing and so was this. Congratulations on a great story!
april chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
this is soo good. i love the way you dissect cameron's character. and i love chase/cameron. there just aren't enough fanfics about them. awesome job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »