Reviews for Stone of Fire
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 1/25
Lets not call the baby Naruto, instead lets call it Bob. Since you are going so completely AU anyways why have him called Naruto when nobody is around to know to call him that. And that last scene where Fugaku does a complete 180, felt more like in the Exorcist the persons head turns spookily 180.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
Loving this! If he goes for broke with Tenten, Isaribi, AND Sakura, he beats Jiraiya:)
Endgames chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
This was a very entertaining story. You tend to stick a bit too close to canon for my liking, but it's sufficiently different to be entertaining. I like that, despite superpowering Naruto, Sasuke, and even Sakura to a certain extent, you didn't go completely overboard. It's good to see that they're still extremely outclassed by Itachi and Orochimaru, as they should be. The slow skill development really does make this more interesting.
catastrophic enchantment chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
You should get a new beta because the grammar for this story isn't great.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Nice in overall, especially how you forge the bonds between Sasuke and Naruto! But here's a question I've been dying to ask since the beginning: are you sure you're using the Japanese term 'aniki' correctly? Because I'm pretty sure it means 'big brother'... So the term 'aniki' should only go one way between them, right? I noticed that they both referred to each other as 'big brother ', and Teuchi calls the two 'big brothers'. One of them has to be the younger one, right? Weird...
Juvart24 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I don't get it. RuneMaster is so well written where as this one I can barely understand at times. Did you just have a really good editor for Runemaster? This one needs a good editor it has a ton of grammar problems.

"added the third child, snot always menacing to run down his nose" Menacing is just not the right word to use there, threatening would be a much better word.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I just had a thought while reading the first scene between Naruto and Jiraiya. Everyone knows Naruto is the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and, more importantly, everyone KNOWS he is the son of the Yondaime, but even Sarutobi didn't know who his Mother was. So why is he called UZUMAKI Naruto instead of Namikaze?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Please update soon! :D
CrAzY'pOtTeR'fAn chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Istn't it just sheep? "The sheeps followed the herd right there and then." I saw it in your other story "Rune Master" after the first task in the common room and now that I see it here I just had to say something :D To my knowledge sheep doesn't have a plural. It's one sheep and many sheep. Without an S. I like your storys :)
michiko123456 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
you ...are a vry good writer .your writing style is very different from others very fresh should i say you are an amazing person with a creative mind ... i love this story
SonOfNenji chapter 26 . 3/6/2014
Naruto-chan better treat Isaribi-chan right.

..or else.
SonOfNenji chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Despite everything else, this chapter was totally badass.
SonOfNenji chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
What was the point of all of that if Sarutobi still dies and Orochimaru still loses his arms?
elorielee chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
Great story, pity you stopped it here. Thanks!
can't login so k chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I love the story its different and fresh,I don't think I've seen naruto spar with sarutobi before :).there's one thing though that I have to point out,when pitting in jutsu can you but them all in one language please?some of them don't readf right due to the mixxed language