Reviews for Stone of Fire
Trekio112 chapter 3 . 8/18
hahaaaa "Gai" to see, I love puns and that one has "won" my heart
Wyrade chapter 26 . 7/18
Thank you for this story too! )
I hope you will continue and possibly even finish it someday. :)
Have a noce day!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
Ah at last the clone technique !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Quite cruel that Itachi
OoOXylionOoO chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Wow that was a great chapter !
blacklightning1 chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
i dont want to wait for more chapters please publish more
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
Overall this story is okay. Rather than point to the good points, which I think you can appreciate yourself, I'm going to detail what I dislike and hope it helps you.

You wasted a lot of good potential with Uchiha Hyuuga raised Naruto. You also overpowered them without a plausible explanation, but that's not a big issue-Super!Naruto is a common story element. They train with Kakashi and Jiraiya but it seems most of their learning is self-taught.

The last few chapters seemed listless and directionless, like side quests added in because you don't know what to do next. At this point you seem to have abandoned the story, so why not finish it with a chapter or a short 2-3 chapter arc set in the future?

And yes, as mentioned by several reviewers, there are many, many problems with the technical writing. Wrong tenses, subject verb agreement, plurals, word usage, etc. A good beta would be advised unless you've improved a lot.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Azuma?
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
Up until the previous chapter this story was interesting. However, the grammar was exceptionally poor. Seriously, you should go back and re-read these chapters and you'll know what I'm talking about.

However, you've made Naruto and Sasuke into Jonin level threats and then had Sakura able to to catch up to and surpass Sasuke's canon level within a matter of about 3 months. If it had just been Naruto and Sasuke I could perhaps accept it, but Sakura progressing that rapidly was too much of a stretch.
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Lets not call the baby Naruto, instead lets call it Bob. Since you are going so completely AU anyways why have him called Naruto when nobody is around to know to call him that. And that last scene where Fugaku does a complete 180, felt more like in the Exorcist the persons head turns spookily 180.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
Loving this! If he goes for broke with Tenten, Isaribi, AND Sakura, he beats Jiraiya:)
Endgames chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
This was a very entertaining story. You tend to stick a bit too close to canon for my liking, but it's sufficiently different to be entertaining. I like that, despite superpowering Naruto, Sasuke, and even Sakura to a certain extent, you didn't go completely overboard. It's good to see that they're still extremely outclassed by Itachi and Orochimaru, as they should be. The slow skill development really does make this more interesting.
catastrophic enchantment chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
You should get a new beta because the grammar for this story isn't great.
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Nice in overall, especially how you forge the bonds between Sasuke and Naruto! But here's a question I've been dying to ask since the beginning: are you sure you're using the Japanese term 'aniki' correctly? Because I'm pretty sure it means 'big brother'... So the term 'aniki' should only go one way between them, right? I noticed that they both referred to each other as 'big brother ', and Teuchi calls the two 'big brothers'. One of them has to be the younger one, right? Weird...
Juvart24 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I don't get it. RuneMaster is so well written where as this one I can barely understand at times. Did you just have a really good editor for Runemaster? This one needs a good editor it has a ton of grammar problems.

"added the third child, snot always menacing to run down his nose" Menacing is just not the right word to use there, threatening would be a much better word.