Reviews for a time for morning
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
O, I LOVE this fic. Your characterization of Shishui is wonderful, and realistic, although we certainly don't see much of the guy-or in this case, girl. The dialogue is just PERFECT...and you know what? I've LOVED unfaithful Minato, I swear, ever since I read this fic.

And you make me love Kushina so much, too. God. This fic has gotten me addicted to a transexual crack pairing XD And I think it was a good idea to change Shishui's gender-I don't think it would have worked otherwise.

Overall, magnificent, stunning job. As I've said before, I love it :)
lon chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i thought that minato was a girl and shisui was a boy and i dont know who kushina is...

maybe i just have my characters mixed up im not that far in the story...(i watch it on tv)

good though :)
allurement chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh dear, I think this must be love.

KUSHINA. DEAR BELOVED KUSHINA. WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN APPEARED IN THIS.

and femme!Shisui. How my heart reaches out to you. ItdoesitdoesohShisui.

I had originally thought this was going to be crack, when you mentioned a (transexual) Shisui in the mix, but it is pure utterly butterly AMAZINGNESS, and there's no other word for it, and I think this is the dawn of a new obsession.

The thing I adored the most about this is how much you made Naruto resemble his parents, Minato in looks and Kushina in personality, and kindasorta reminded people that they were young and so veryvery alive once, and their trouble weren't just about being a shinobi and I'm just feeling quite heartbroken after reading it (in a good way).

"I pity her—god damn it, Minato, what is she to you? Your life?"

BEST LINE EVER. Go Shisui GO!

And I've just received a new e-mail on my story saying it's a review from you, and I'm thinking to myself, 'PWHOA, SHE IS LE PSYCHIC!'

lessthanthree
Yukari Rin chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This still breaks my heart. I lovwe it so much. Thank you for writing it. I really do love the ways Shisui thinks about Yondy and Kushina. You should totally wrote more of this pairing. *is shot*
So Guhn chapter 1 . 11/5/2007

I LOVE YOU.

This was so pretty, I like this shade of anger on Shisui. And calling Kushina carrot-top? angrysexcomingup.