Reviews for Ambition's End
Drsquirrel chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I’m only on chapter one but I love the concept!
Puzzler54 chapter 37 . 11/15/2021
Loved this story. A captivating adventure and great fun to read. I loved the thickening plot with the two trying to out smart each other and thickening the plot with their secrets. Amazing moments in bringing them slowly together. Sweet romance in the final drama.
Thank you for sharing your story.
spmalf0y chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
WHATTT! omg i love her
HPforever2018-3 chapter 37 . 2/17/2021
Loved this tale so much that I have added it to my favorites.

The comparison between Hermione and Dumbledore was in many ways spot on. Both being able to ruthlessly focusing on a goal. She was like that in the books/movies too. A strict rule follower until she decided it was necessary to break the rules to reach her wanted result.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
Hahaha didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
im both terrified and intrigued by this scheming hermione. she would’ve taken over the world if she’d been sorted into slytherin, and we’d be thanking her for it。
Soraslove chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
Ya.. it's def not a pure-blood hermione, lol.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
Bruh, ginny is a conniving ho, lol.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 9/28/2020
Heh, it's creevy well... that's interesting.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 9/28/2020
Hermione should get that ass that's her boss fired, asap. Old men that can't keep up with the times need to go, regardless of how brilliant they were or think they are.

Dumbles case in point, i think if would left hogwarts, or have been forced to step down harry and hermione especially would have had an easier time.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 9/28/2020
Ginny's such a nosy little bitch man, tbh. She thinks cause hermione is friends with her boyfriend brother that it automatically means she's friends with hermione.

I was frankly very annoyed that hermione ended up with someone like ron who was definitely not well suited for her, in the canon. And honestly even if they got married, that doesn't automatically make ginny and herimone friends, i'd think even after that they'd likely be acquaintances cause of shit ginny said to her in the canon.

When people poke at your insecurities that usually leaves a mark and the fact that ginny did so as woman, idk i can't believe hermione totally forget's that behavior from her or ron, even if she did end up marrying ron.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
I wonder who the dude is, must be a half blood atleast. Maybe it's a muggle-born acting with the pure bloods cause they're disillusioned with the wizarding world.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
Heh, i hope draco get's owned, bruh.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2020
I really enjoyed the first half of this story, it’s still very good, but Why does it feel like you have dumbed Hermione down, so you can make Draco look smarter? She is still supposed to be the cleverest witch of her age. I would have though she would have caught on to Draco’s was written to be more cunning than this .
Debate4life chapter 37 . 9/4/2020