Reviews for Kiss Me Deadly
Saezuri Nohito chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really like the interaction you displayed between Himiko and Akabane here - whether it was romantic or simply partner-wise. What you've written is believable too - still quite within character.
MagisiticalM chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Beautiful...Wonderful

I have been rendered speechless.

As it is there is a scarcity of Akabane/Himiko fics, this was a real treat.I wonder why people dont like this pairing. Sigh I wish I were a good writer then I would have written so much on them(Akira/Yuya too) but...Oh well...It was gr8
MagisticalM chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Beautiful...Wonderful

I have been rendered speechless.

Raving Psychotic chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
What, only one review so far? This piece definitely needs more recognition.

A brilliantly done, very hawt Akabane/Himiko.

The water-bed one got me cracking out in laughter. So the cool smooth Dr. Jackal isn't much of a morning person either...? XD
Bandelero-Casanova chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
#38 – Gift ...wearing nothing but his hat and his gloves and that ever-present, maddening come-hither-if-you-dare smile.

Hehehe, Go Himiko! I never really liked the AkaHimi pairing but the way you write it is very sweet and lovely. I really enjoyed this. Thankyou!

-Bande.