Reviews for Burning Bridges
kngsmen chapter 12 . 3/30
read your story within a day, I really like the chill of it. nothing is really happening all that much, but it don't need to, its still getting forward very nicely. axel's and roxas' communication and conversations are realistic for two people who are kinda in the process of getting to know each other, you kinda fall into the story reading it, it works so naturally. can't wait to possibly read more in the future.
Mayhem chapter 12 . 2/4
This is really good I went back and read from the beginning because I had gotten behind and forgotten what had happened, and I'm glad I did because it's such a nice fic to read. I hope you keep going with it, I'll be reading 'til the end :)
Likezoinksman chapter 12 . 1/21
Just stumbled upon this masterpiece whilst staying home from school (a sick day). I love the way you write & how you portray these characters ;; you're wonderful!
I just wanted to let you know you've still got support for this story & for you!
Sup234 chapter 12 . 1/6
Surprise hug was a surprise... A good surprise. Hoping this mean Roxas is finally going to open up and reveal some of his oh-so-secretive past because im dying to know more!
BambiLove chapter 12 . 1/3
Drunk Axel? Yes please!
kurosora1984 chapter 12 . 1/1
BAW. Are they being SO ADORABLE or WHAT? I think they are! XD

I'm still WAITING for Roxas to explain what's so wrong with him. That hug was so unexpected, I was startled along with Axel that time, and it just makes me think - man, we've GOT to get the explanation soon. Kid's got to give us a proper framework for that one. XD

So Axel's really gonna get shitfaced, huh? 8D Does he, perhaps, get a bit flirty or handsy when he's drunk? 8D

Heeehee, I like that Roxas is starting to smile a bit. Like Axel's forcing out the smiles, but he keeps trying to hide them, but SOMEBODY thinks SOMETHING about Axel that makes it hard to not smile at him. :D

Yup. :D
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 12 . 1/1
Something tells me Axel will do something he might or might not regret. I'm in. :p
You know, what I'm liking about this story, is the complete mystery it is. I'm not even going to start on Axel, because that guy is just full of them. Like right now i only know his name and that he picks up runaways. Much help that is. :/
But Roxas. We still know next to nothing about his parents. And why he /did/ runaway. It's so thought provoking and stimulating. It just has this... Atmosphere, so calm and placid. But it still speaks of something more. More tragic, in a way.
Every time I read this my heart gets stuck in my throat. There's just this /thing/ about it that I can't ignore. It's magical somewhat. Addicting, even.
franceceesgmail chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Man, I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story. there arent much good akuroku fics out there anymore so i really glad. I love the build they're having. Really excited for the next chapter. Keep on keeping on.
wystery chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I love how raw and uncut Axel and Roxas's relationship is, and I wonder where it's going... It's awesome that you're updating even though this story's was started a while back; there are definitely still fans waiting for you! I wonder when Roxas is going to get around to calling Sora...
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
You know a story is good when you've got a handful of characters and only a couple whereabouts and it still has you buzzing with nervous energy.
Sup234 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I remember falling in love with this fic a couple months back. It was such an enjoyable read. So happy to see a new chapter!
Loving momma bear Tifa. And yay Roxas and Axel progression!
Hope to see another chapter soooon (:
blurryillusions chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh, this story! I think I remember reading this a few months ago and loving this story. But I was feeling pretty doubtful when it came to updating because this story started long, long ago! Nevertheless, I'm in LOVE with all your stories and I am so glad to see this one updated! I can't help but adore the idea of Roxas going on some sort of road trip with Axel. :D

Thanks for updating! :)
BambiLove chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
kurosora1984 chapter 11 . 11/14/2014

...You knew it was comin. ;)

Roxas is getting a twingey chest lately, eh? I suppose that's a good start. :D And we've established that Axel is aware that Roxas is eighteen and legal and all that important shit - excellent! SO MUCH FUCKIN PROGRESS. For a transition chapter. ;)

I'm guessing things will start happening on the morrow? EVENTS and shit? :D I hope they eventfully lead to some more PROGRESS. ;)

When these two leave this town - IF they ever do - I'm going to be shocked and not sure what to make of life. XD
Sup234 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
OMG its just dawned on me... Jim is Jim Hawkins!
Ah i can't believe im at the end of chapter 10 already. These chapters have been an absolute pleasure to read. Ive really enjoyed your portrayal of characters especially Axel, his mannerism are great.
Its such an interesting fic and i have no idea where you are going to take this. Looking forward to the next chapter (: