Reviews for Burning Bridges
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
hehe.

I like this.

Oh, and because I'm oddly picky about spelling and such,

Roxas' reply should be alright, not all right.

:3 Alright mean okay, where as all right means everything is right.

... As I said, oddly picky.

Other than that, really great. )
Decorinne chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Yay! Update :D Had to reread the last chapter to get back into it but now I remember all the little things I originally loved about this story. The kitten is adorable btw :D
darkmouse jumu chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Late? there was a deadline? *shot*

YES. I've waited for this QnA and I love how Axel's enjoying it! He's got balls stealing rare weapons from a chick loaded with the like as batshit as Larxene - that makes a living injecting ink into people, no less.

I'm surprised he turned out the kitten, actually - he's already picked up two. XD It's a blast trying to figure these two out, but it feels like there's a sad tone there, too - like they're really all alone in the end.

And vitriol? You kick ass. I've only heard that one other time, in passing. I can't wait for the next one (though you really can't rush art) and thoroughly and completely enjoyed this one. Good luck with time-availability-thing (words are NOT my friends today, sorry). As for the weird part you mentioned - everyone seems consistent to me (though I won't be your best judge) and really liked seeing different parts of their complicated lives and personalities. :D I hope this finds you well, dear.
allyssumdays chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Yeah, I hate it when you're happily working towards the end of a chapter, and suddenly Roxas decides to PMS and Axel grabs some speed or some such irritation.

But it was a good chapter, regardless. Hope everything's alright on your side of the net. Love and encouragment.
Scripta Lexicona chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Yay! It's back! :D I do love your Axel and Roxas, their personalities and interactions. I think they sounded just fine. You're too hard on yourself. :)

I was wondering, are the chapter titles from something?
lawfulidiot chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
[m-melts] A good end to a shitty day, oh yes.
Xhanthia chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Your updates never fail to make me absurdly happy. XD Also, I'm having a great time squinting to read between the lines. I don't think anyone quite minds how long it takes you to write new chapters as long as new chapters keep appearing.

Will the cat get a name?
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
So totally worth the weight. : D!

Now I wanna know why Roxas wanted to go even more. xD!
Spinestalker chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Your a horrible tease with your awesome writing and few and far in between updates. You're like a drug dealer and I'm the addict and you wont give me the good stuff!

Ahh anyways, like always, you have my heart and adoration for i really love this story. I have so many questions i can only hope the next chapter gives me some answers!

*BOWS to the MASTER*
Bubblegum Head chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
I was thinking about this fic yesterday and I'm so excited you updated!
fire-emblem-girl chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
:D I love your fanfictions(possibly to death ha ha)! I really like the dynamic between Axel and Roxas in this-it's very weird but awesome. Oh poor kitten, Axel hates you D: Gah, I hope you update this soon cause you left it at a cliffie! T_T
AnotherLiar chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
I really like where this story is going... I hope you haven't given up on it yet!

One typo I found: "aim for the bowel." Hilarious, but I think bowl was the word you were searching for.

Keep listening to music if that's what gets you to write more ;)
Nitlon chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Aha. Watch Nitlon obey your plea for yet more reviews, which you clearly are in desperate need of, oui?

This story is really interesting, which coming from someone whose mind is rooted firmly in fantasy stories means something closer to the lines of 'wicked awesome', so much so that I'm bothering to add this to my alerts despite it's not having been updated in well over a month.

(Which isn't meant to be an incentive for you to hurry up with the updates. I have stories I haven't even touched in well over three months.)
Teknogeddon chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
YAAY! I like this story
Ritsuka's.Personal.Stalker chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Awesome Chapter :D

I'm really loving the story,

The whole plots really intresting,

and the fact that your holding off the reason why Roxas left is just tearing away at my state of mind with so many questions!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Please Update soon!