Reviews for Burning Bridges
kurosora1984 chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
Oh wow, another one? You weren't kidding. :-O Hey, keep it up! You'll be done in no time at this rate! :D

And man, what a chapter. So much has started to happen all of a sudden. Confessions, truth, SEPARATION, OMG. I kinda love how Roxas just left like that. No goodbyes. And, really, the same thing he did before. He needs to work out his shit. Hopefully Sora will be able to help?

Two years, huh? Times does fly. :P I would be willing to bet I haven't updated IPOTC in a year. I haven't checked, but if I remember correctly it's probably coming up on that landmark. DX Get whoever kicked you in the ass to come kick me. XD I need to remember that it's more important to write the story people are READING than the one I haven't posted and no one's waiting for. XD

Very happy to see this, and excited to wonder what will come next for them! And lol yes, Michael and Goober are MUUUUCH nicer now. Goober still gets cranky and swats, but Michael doesn't mind and lays on top of him, and then Goober sighs and allows it because WARM. XD
Moxie Danger chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
This is fate - I'd just reread this story a couple of weeks back and wondered whether there'd ever be an update and now here we are! I've adored all your AkuRoku fics and this is no exception!
LawlietsDarkAngel chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
I'm super happy that you're still updating this. I had a feeling that Roxas and Axel may not end up together and I hope Im wrong but either way this is a fantastic story and I'm loving every second of it!
smak978 chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
I remember reading this when you posted the first chapter, and it's still brilliant :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
So excited... I could BURST.
Girl you know how to drive up my adriniline!
(From Shadow, btw... Who has forgotten her damn password to fanfiction again and can't log in)
Andhitittillit chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
-and then I realized I could never draw the scene as beautifully as you described, but will still one day give you the fanart you deserve
Andhitittillitdies chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
To the name of whatever gods have led this wonderful, magnificent person to revive and continue this pure beautifulness, I give my full and utter respect.
This..you don't know how shocked I was to find this wedged into my inbox today, if I was drinking something, two bucks I would've choked. I don't really have the right to say this, as I've only discovered this a few months ago opposed to those years ago, but thank you for continuing even if it might end up as a one time update.
You deserve the biggest of kudos,
and for that,
I promise to draw fanart for that scene with Axel and Roxas losing balance and ending up huggin'. Because that is adorable and gives me 10% more happiness whenever I read.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
...Is this for real? (That's directed at you.)

FUCKIN FINALLY. (That's directed at Axel and Roxas, not you.)

SOOO we've finally gone and SAID some things - that's a START. And it's pretty obvious where Roxas is at now, wanting very much to be more than a pit stop. Not at all clear where Axel is. He doesn't seem to be in the same place, but he makes a habit of being hard to read - while apparently reading Roxas like a BOOK. (Knowing that Roxas wanted to leave the hotel room? MMM HMM.) Makes me wonder if he knows how Roxas is feeling about him. I wouldn't put it past him. Might actually be good if HE brought it up, because it seems like the kind of thing Roxas is planning to take to his grave - or Destiny Islands, actually. :P

YOU CAN FINISH IT, YES YOU CAN! *cheerleader bob* How close do you figure?
sana-chan9 chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
AHHHHH I JUST WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER! Hahaha
Even after all this time you're still a fantastic author! I can't wait for the next chapter _
fromage chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
I am so happy, so frickin delighted that you finally updated after what seemed like years. I truly do hope you finish this fic because id be really sad to see it discontinued, and because I really love the plot; it's quite original. I also love that its a slow build, I do hope you continue to pace the story as it gives the fic a feeling of originality and it definitely allows the reader to take in the details at a leisure and consistent pace (if that makes any sense at all), atleast for me. I have faith in you and I'll be cheering you on!
Andhitittillitdies chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
2014
2016
Two years since the last update...wonder if the author will still write?
Well, seeing how most of these stories won't update since the KH fandom has died down in anticipation for KH3, (although ff7's gonna spring back up with the remake) I just wanna say that I loved reading this story. Well written, almost no ooc, humorous moments, tension between characters, good plot, Roxas development, and its told in a mature sense...don't know how to explain that. And also, to say thank you for letting us read such an interesting story. My only complaint is that it is unfinished, but readers cant be choosers.
So thank you.
Thank you very much for writing.
You may cringe at your work from two years ago, you may have switched fandoms, lost interest in this fandom,
But thank you for writing anyways.
I'll check back on this from time to time in hopes of an update, but otherwise

Thank you.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Man
Axel's got a thing for kids with temper
M43L chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
read your story within a day, I really like the chill of it. nothing is really happening all that much, but it don't need to, its still getting forward very nicely. axel's and roxas' communication and conversations are realistic for two people who are kinda in the process of getting to know each other, you kinda fall into the story reading it, it works so naturally. can't wait to possibly read more in the future.
Mayhem chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
This is really good I went back and read from the beginning because I had gotten behind and forgotten what had happened, and I'm glad I did because it's such a nice fic to read. I hope you keep going with it, I'll be reading 'til the end :)
Likezoinksman chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
Just stumbled upon this masterpiece whilst staying home from school (a sick day). I love the way you write & how you portray these characters ;; you're wonderful!
I just wanted to let you know you've still got support for this story & for you!
Xoxo