Reviews for Burning Bridges
Sup234 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Im already so wrapped up in this fic. Loving the chapter lengths!
Sup234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Can't say that i'd get into a car with a stranger but it makes for an interesting first chapter. Its got me intrigued. The characters are both so mysterious. I like it.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
so ah... the last chapter so far... I will be waiting patiently fir the next one. and unlike other people I understand that authers take time to write chapters; like people need to understand that some of you have lifes and it can be a bit hectic trying to do so much and then at the end of the day you remember that story you still haven't finished and the guilt starts building on. and it's no easy job I tried plenty of times to write something abd it never went beyond three paragraphs. on a different note I'm jealous that you and salem are that close of a friends I admire you both alot and you two and .project107 are by far my favourite and most loved authers out there and I missed my chance on becoming friends with .project107 sense she is no longer active and I've always been a shy chicken-shit I hope I can be friends with you and salem. I really do.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Reading awkward moment never fails to make me uncomfortable. but I miss Axel soooooo soo so much!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
It's funny how basically nothing happens in this chapter but I still like it and want to read more of it. actually it's calming and peaceful.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
for some reason or another this chapter got me high on something and I can't even think straight.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
ugh I can't handle that kitten! it's si cute and it reminded me of my five kittens I had a year ago :(
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
for a moment there I thought Axel was whoring himself O_o
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
There was a short silence. Roxas fingered his headphones and stared out at the dull scenery flashing past, trying to keep his eyelids from growing too heavy. "So what did you do after you left?" he asked at last, voice sounding fuzzy in his own ears.

"You're lookin' at it," Axel answered, taking a hand off the wheel to make a quick sweeping gesture around the car.

"Why?"

Axel's bitter smile made something in Roxas's chest tighten. "Because there's nowhere and no one worth stopping for, kid."

that part got me thinking.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Hn. I'm actually curios about the people Axel said he knows in the next town.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
you kniw something that I really like about this story is thatit plays in my head like a movie. I keep imaging Axel in flannel though witch is not bad I like him in flannel.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
uh I hope you don't mind but I'm going to review every chapter as I go though this is the first chapter I find my self awfully attracted to this story, not much of a surprise sense you wrote it and all :] I think what I like about it so far that it wasn't a mutual attraction at first glance and there's something mysterious about axel, you know thar part where he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes? yeah, the whole story just gives me this clear, calm air? and I imagine it like bieng real early in the morning, and I like that. and the name of the story is brilliant. I don't know whh it was named like that yet but it's really sad for some reason and nostalgic.
BambiLove chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
This... I need more of this!
Tiasany chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
I can't tell you how happy this update made me! The KH fandom has indeed died, I haven't seen any updates of my favorite unfinished stories for years... But I'm hoping that with the arrival of KH 3 this will change and the fans will find inspiration again. :)
Anyway, I loved this chapter and I hope you'll update from time to time (soon? xD)
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Well if kH fandom has died then i must have no life. Hell i just bought Recoded for dsi the other week. I'm hoping to have the whole series before I'm in my 90's. The waiting for the finale is just ridiculous no?

Speaking of waiting, i love when i open my inbox and find long forgotten fics like these. I feel with this chapter we finally get somewhere in breaking down the walls between these 2. I love all the little Disney references (Goofy movie was always one of my favorites in the 90's). I always wondered if Jim was the Jim from Treasure Planet. (a highly under rated disney flick & one of my favorites). I could definitely see him & Roxas skating together during the games. That would be epic.

Thanks again for keeping the faith. I swear this series almost feels religious. lol.

Riku