Reviews for Burning Bridges
Takara yume chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Hnngh thanks for the update! Great chapter ; v ; ))/
sana-chan9 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Oh aww! So cute. I'm glad roxas is chilling out haha
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Awesome stuff. I'm glad you're continuing because there really is a lack of kh fics around, particularly good ones that are enjoyable like this one
kurosora1984 chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
LOL I think your faith in me has been somewhat misguided, because that is the LAST thing I expected to see in my inbox this morning. XD I think I just stopped and stared for like, a full minute, re-reading and making sure I saw that right.

If you need to stay up all night for THIS to happen, I'll be feeding you caffeine through an IV and boarding up your bedroom. You'll never sleep again. (NOW does it seem overrated?) ;)

*happy siiiighhhhhhh* Awww, I MISSED these two and how rough-around-the-edges they both are. I wondered, actually, if the tone would sound different, but nope. If someone didn't know how long it'd been between last chapter and this, I'd bet they wouldn't notice a thing. These two are still gruff and grubby and very like real dudes in their lack of vocalization. AND we get a brusque little overture of friendship and camaraderie, AT LAST. Could this be the beginning of them getting cautiously closer? :D

And man, Jim's even grumpier than I remember. Is he like, really in love with Axel and wildly jealous? 8D (*wants this to be so mainly in hopes that there's something to be jealous OF*) I mean, Roxas is eying up those tatts...bare-chested Axel, and Roxas is lookin...I got hopes. :D I got little else, of course, because for all this is Roxas-centric, there's basically no indication of how he feels about Axel - barring "guilty" at the moment. But is he attracted? CAN he be? I still don't know! :P You and your secrets.

I'm still hoping for a sudden explosion of tension-breaking lust at some point, but considering the rest of the fic and the pacing, maybe I should be hoping for some gruff convo that leads to a cautious maybe-interested maybe-admission and then maybe-progress. XD HNNGH. I just wanna see what Axel does with his dick when he gets it out. :D He's such a rough, real GUY in all other respects. :D

In any case, WELCOME BACK to the dead, silent wastelands of KH fandom! :D I MISSED THIS STORY OMG. :D
Takara yume chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Such a beauitful wonderful epic story-/chokes/ I love the plot and the interactions and the dialogues-pretty much everything-/craiswhilefangirling-/ and amgggg that cat was so cute amg-I love how you added that lil critter and how Roxas seems to like it but not Axel XDD the flow of the story is amazing and wow I just can't wait for the next chapter ; 7 ; ))/
Chichi chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Moar? 3:
Kel-Vampyre chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This story is intriguing but I have no clue where it is going. I like that most stories you read you can figure out where it is heading. I wish there was more chapters but I know that writing can be hard some times.
Reiyla chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Hey, I'm a little late on joining this club but I'd just like to mention that I really live the steady pace you've created. The reactions between all of your characters seems really natural and honest. I honestly have no clue where this story is going bit I just ant stop reading. Thank you for sharing it. Update soon. :)
Endings Matter Most chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I really love where you're going with this. Where ever you're going with this. I think this is interesting and it's really cute. I love the way you write Axel and Roxas in this. I read Waiting yesterday, and I think this is a nice contrast to that. Similar in ways, but totally different.

I can't wait to read more. Keep it up!
I'm tired. You chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
'Looks like the last time you updated this fic was over a year ago. Would you mind it if I asked for you to pick it up again? There's just something about this story that's really...I dunno, enjoyable.

By the way, Roxas and that cat? Adorable.
inhx chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
This was getting good too... Sigh.

I'm loving it and hoping that perhaps one day, you'll come back to finish off this story.

:) :) :)

xoxo
rose.tinted.lies chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I'm so ridiculously glad I came across this story. It's so, so perfect - everything I've been looking for in a fic lately!

I love the idea of Axel and Roxas on the road, gritty hotel room and greasy diners and gruff conversation, and you write it flawlessly. The knack you have for fleshing out their personalities is amazing!

I'd beg you to update, but I know how hard it can be to get through writer's block sometimes, if that's why you haven't added to it in a while. All I'll say is I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
Aimmy14 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
This is really good, I love your writtings, so just so you know Imma be faving all your storis, definitely the beter ones of Kingdom Hearts fanfics. I hope you continue this story and writting and update soon.
Xealvi chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Come on! Keep the updating! Loving the story so far! You're a great writer! :)
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
You need to update this. Now, please? It's so gooooddd.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »