Reviews for Happy Birthday Ichi
mary chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
get a beta. so many mistakes
Disgruntled Bleach Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
u suxxors virgin! haven't you eva gotten shyex? it onlyz took like 6 times and she was creamin all ova his sexy azz. btws, ur grammarz blows almosts as much as ur shyex experience EPIC "FLAMEING"
MikuruNyan chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
You said no flaming, but I don't really care. That was the most out of character story I have ever read. Hell, I could write a better lemon story then that. And I'm thirteen. Either you need to listen more in English, or you just don't have the skill of writing. Or! Your English teacher is the stupidest person on earth. Seriously, I can't believe that you are eighteen. Your writing "skills" sicken me.
franchu7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
very nice! I realy liked it, you wrote it very nicely!

Love Ichigo (and Rukia a bit)
Cyber Spartan chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
sweet, that's the only word to describe it
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
you said no flaming and i'm not one to do that... i'm not sure if this is your first fic... but I think it's best to try to get the feel of the characters before they jump in the sack... and maybe you can have someone help you with the some beta stuff... to help you proof read your work and all... good luck with writing...
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Three words Out Of Charactar. The whole lot of them, well his dad and sister where done alright. But Ichiko and Rukia were terible. It doesn't mather you put this story along with other bleach stories and it doesn't mather you used their names, the people you described just weren't Rukia and Ichiko.

Now I can understand you want to write about sex, but you should post it on instead of fanfiction cause the characters held way to litle resemblence with the other characters.
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
that was great
bliiss14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
hahaha i thought it was ao ruika to say his last name during that

great story
Swisz Phantom chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
FRIGGIN AWESOME
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
it's good but you do have a few errors but nothing to make me stop reading your story this is not a flame. and i really did like your story