Reviews for The Heart of the Challenge
Just William chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
Would love an update for this well thought out story.
nayin17 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
George made a right choice choosing Ginny for his best man. I'm just a little disappointed with your Ginny, she's just so forgiving to Harry's blunders and stupid decisions after the war
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
hate ron here
Gaelic chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
please at least one final chapter ! I love your story ... please we want an ending !
squiditch chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Oh, it seems like things are wrapping up and they've almost come clean with their feelings for one another. About time :) I really like how you reference Harry leaving for awhile after the final battle. I always thought that he needed to get away somehow and like stories that mention it, even if it did put a damp cloth on his love life :)
misswinterjayne chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
omg i love this story please update soon
tygrik chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I was beautifull. All chapters!
Pink Book Worm chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i really like this story but are you going to update or is it complete? please write me back. thanks
x-x-emo-tinkerbell-x-x chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Wow this story is really good please update!
juice14 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Well written looking forward to more!
orphan12345 chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
This story is amazing! Update soon!
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
gosh it's been such a while since you updated, that I had to reread all the chapters. loving the story though, can't wait for the next one. peace
MissWes chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I wonder how I missed this. It's such a beautifully written story. I got the proverbial lump in my throat so many times while reading this. I generally don't agree with stories based on the premise that Harry would wait for years to tell Ginny about his feelings and anyways JKR did tell us that he didnt:), but then without that premise how would you get the plot for your wonderful story;) so I am going to ignore my issues with the plot:)

Your characterization is brilliant as well. Harry especially is so much like he was in the books, passionate, scared, vulnerable, slightly cocky but sensitive. As for Ginny, I love the way you have written about her insecurities. Why I liked JKR's Ginny so much was that despite her vulnerabilities she had lot of sass and mental strength. You have developed her character further wonderfully.

I really liked the way you wrote Ron, Hermione and George as well.

So, I am adding the story to my favorites right away and I hope you update soon:) Good luck
Laur.an.russl chapter 5 . 10/29/2009