Reviews for The Heart of the Challenge
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
hate ron here
Gaelic chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
please at least one final chapter ! I love your story ... please we want an ending !
squiditch chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Oh, it seems like things are wrapping up and they've almost come clean with their feelings for one another. About time :) I really like how you reference Harry leaving for awhile after the final battle. I always thought that he needed to get away somehow and like stories that mention it, even if it did put a damp cloth on his love life :)
misswinterjayne chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
omg i love this story please update soon
tygrik chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I was beautifull. All chapters!
Pink Book Worm chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i really like this story but are you going to update or is it complete? please write me back. thanks
x-x-emo-tinkerbell-x-x chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Wow this story is really good please update!
juice14 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Well written looking forward to more!
hoeoverbros chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
This story is amazing! Update soon!
Passionismywriting chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
gosh it's been such a while since you updated, that I had to reread all the chapters. loving the story though, can't wait for the next one. peace
MissWes chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I wonder how I missed this. It's such a beautifully written story. I got the proverbial lump in my throat so many times while reading this. I generally don't agree with stories based on the premise that Harry would wait for years to tell Ginny about his feelings and anyways JKR did tell us that he didnt:), but then without that premise how would you get the plot for your wonderful story;) so I am going to ignore my issues with the plot:)

Your characterization is brilliant as well. Harry especially is so much like he was in the books, passionate, scared, vulnerable, slightly cocky but sensitive. As for Ginny, I love the way you have written about her insecurities. Why I liked JKR's Ginny so much was that despite her vulnerabilities she had lot of sass and mental strength. You have developed her character further wonderfully.

I really liked the way you wrote Ron, Hermione and George as well.

So, I am adding the story to my favorites right away and I hope you update soon:) Good luck
Laur.an.russl chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Great story!
ironic-hat chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Finish it!

PLEASEE!
ninkenate chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Consequences? Why can't they just finally admit their feelings and not have consequences? I know things are never quite that easy and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Hopefully though it won't throw them too far away from each other to where they can't make their way back to each other.
Feff chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Please, pretty please update!

Looking forward to see what's next,

Feff