Reviews for The Long Haul
DWraith chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aw, I was so devastated to see how sad some of them were. The one where he gets Pam but they still drift apart: heart-wrenching. The last one filled me with such happiness. That's where I want to see them.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
really good
bebitched chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I really enjoyed this. I love being able to venture into different, sometimes sadder, alternate universes to see how it could have been, but at the same time knowing that you can come back to the show and they'll still be living out their happily ever after. Excellent job!
S. Faith chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Ohh, I really loved that, the 'what if's'... very, very well done. You have a real talent for saying volumes with so few words. Poignant and heartbreaking and funny all at the same time.
invis chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Excellent scenarios. The writing is so good I almost don't mind that not all of them are happy endings. :)

This line is one of my favorites: "He's not trying to recapture anything, but it's missing just the same."

Wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
healingmirth chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Darn you for writing such depressingly plausible (plausibly depressing?) what-ifs and still managing to tie a neat bow on it at the end. Well done :)
WouldWonderful chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Yay yay yay yay yay!
literatiwhore chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
excellent job.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was amazing. Excellent job.