Reviews for where she walks
Watermellow chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I sprained my ankle once. CRIED LIKE HELL.
Leafless chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
So hilarious. :D
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
lol Sasuke is such a heartless bastard in this.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Adorable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
its sweeeeeeet but it could have ended with little more words from him
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! My friend did the same thing with me! She was screaming her head off and it was impossible for me to carry her to the school clinic in front of all the teachers and students giving me looks that clearly meant ' What the hell? ' or ' They both are mad.' I got tired and almost deaf. I then just dragged her, not caring how much she screamed and cursed at me. I finally lost my temper and snapped. ' WHAT THE HELL, MARIA? SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP, BITCH! I AM HELPING YOU SO LET ME FUCKING HELP YOU! Asshole. ' ...Well, that story was awesome!
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Haahhahahahaha!x LOLx

Nice story.x

K-H
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Roflysst lol great fic! I dont like whiny girls but the whininess was really funny
jessamoemoe chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
KYAH! KYAH! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 3 :D

*melts* i love it!i really do! :D

love the human ice block attitude of Sasuke! just perfect!

Right amount of fluffcutenessone awesome SasuSaku fanfic! :D

-purplesmiley-
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love how you made her act. So sarcastic! Awesome.
autumn4real chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Haha I laughed so hard when I read the part when she was falling down the stairs Lmao
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
haven't fractured my foot as of yet, but i believe the reaction.

loved it.
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
haha that is deffinatly how i would react if i fractured my ankle! since well its how i reacted when i fractured my wrist! there was a lot of cursing and trying to strangle my little brother with my good hand for laughing at me and not doing a damn thing to actually help me!

love the fanfic it was really funny! love all you other work too!. . .actualy i should proberly say im sorry cause i have faved. . .well most of your fanfics to do with Naruto and i havent reviewed them which you i would do but im pretty lazy and have had a limited amount of time on the computer these past few weeks dew to exams so i find it easier to just fav a fanfic and then move on to your other fanfics then it is to review! so yeah sorry for not reviewing before this!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 2/24/2010