Reviews for where she walks
Masumi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow,

Really good! 3

I loved it.

But I wonder what he got her

xDD
x-Trisha-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
haha nice. great job ;]
kittylver41092 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
HAHA SO MUCH BLOODY PAIN! Thankfully I've never sprained nor fractured my ankle so I can't relate but I'm sure it hurst ike hell:(

HAPPY BURTHDAY! (even though I don't know you!) BUT YOU STILL GET A PAT ON THE BACK FROM ME YES!

Brilliant I tell, you Brilliant!:D

Kate
sanosaurus chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That's so funny! Sakura's always saying "I'm the Birthday Girl!"

She's so childish... Great story, just like all of your others.
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
lol, ya, i sprained my wrist once, and i was basically hysterical. so yeah, i wudnt doubt for a second that someone would be like that too.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
WOOT. Yet another wonderful, amazing story!
Blank183 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aw so sweet XD you could make a sequel telling us what he bought her XD
elliea chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
yatta! cool story...neh...but one question...anou...what happen to the gifts...neh?...joking...its really cool...arigatou gozaimasu! more power and god bless!
Shellyness chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
OMFG I THINK I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! XD

I just laughed so hard I managed to hit my head on the desk from doubling over. No foolin'. LOL.

This was so freakin HILARIOUS. Though of course Sasuke could have been a litlee more concerned, but whatever that's him. .;;

ABSOLUTELY AN AWESOME STORY. Oh and great ending.

-FAVES!-
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awesome story! The last line made me smile...:)
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow that is so cute i like it _
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Haha nice ending line.

What happened to her presents? Are they still there?

Somones gonna have a happy find. lol
Guice chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
...that's not how I acted when I fractured my foot.

Lol. I had to. I really liked it, it made me laugh a bit. I really wish you would make another long story, you're an amazing writer and I could take staying up till three in the morning reading the whole thing (I'll wait till it's complete then read it... well mebe not.)

Anyways, like I said before, it was great. I can totally imagine my best friend doing the exact same thing... in the exact same way... with the exact same expression... so good on you, very realistic.
Winter's Holly chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Pfft! I'm going to kill you if I die from lack of air! It's too funny! You have to stop writing funny stuff!
Sarah Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I think that was a good description of her fracture. I broke like three fingers at once while I was skiing up on a double black diamond. I had no gloves on since it was like hot for ski weather and I feel into a three hard and somehow broke like three of my fingers. So I was stuck up there on the mountain and my sister was going hysterical because I was like "We're getting off the fucking mountain. NOW." And it was her first really hard slope, so I had to literally kick her down to get her off the mountain xD xD Though I just kept cursing random skiers in my way out, I didn't cry...weird xD Anyways I've rambled enough, keep up the awesome work and write more soon! D
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »