Reviews for where she walks
x-Trisha-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
haha nice. great job ;]
kittylver41092 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
HAHA SO MUCH BLOODY PAIN! Thankfully I've never sprained nor fractured my ankle so I can't relate but I'm sure it hurst ike hell:(

HAPPY BURTHDAY! (even though I don't know you!) BUT YOU STILL GET A PAT ON THE BACK FROM ME YES!

Brilliant I tell, you Brilliant!:D

Kate
sanosaurus chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That's so funny! Sakura's always saying "I'm the Birthday Girl!"

She's so childish... Great story, just like all of your others.
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
lol, ya, i sprained my wrist once, and i was basically hysterical. so yeah, i wudnt doubt for a second that someone would be like that too.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
WOOT. Yet another wonderful, amazing story!
Blank183 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aw so sweet XD you could make a sequel telling us what he bought her XD
elliea chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
yatta! cool story...neh...but one question...anou...what happen to the gifts...neh?...joking...its really cool...arigatou gozaimasu! more power and god bless!
Shellyness chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
OMFG I THINK I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! XD

I just laughed so hard I managed to hit my head on the desk from doubling over. No foolin'. LOL.

This was so freakin HILARIOUS. Though of course Sasuke could have been a litlee more concerned, but whatever that's him. .;;

ABSOLUTELY AN AWESOME STORY. Oh and great ending.

-FAVES!-
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awesome story! The last line made me smile...:)
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow that is so cute i like it _
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Haha nice ending line.

What happened to her presents? Are they still there?

Somones gonna have a happy find. lol
Guice chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
...that's not how I acted when I fractured my foot.

Lol. I had to. I really liked it, it made me laugh a bit. I really wish you would make another long story, you're an amazing writer and I could take staying up till three in the morning reading the whole thing (I'll wait till it's complete then read it... well mebe not.)

Anyways, like I said before, it was great. I can totally imagine my best friend doing the exact same thing... in the exact same way... with the exact same expression... so good on you, very realistic.
Winter's Holly chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Pfft! I'm going to kill you if I die from lack of air! It's too funny! You have to stop writing funny stuff!
Sarah Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I think that was a good description of her fracture. I broke like three fingers at once while I was skiing up on a double black diamond. I had no gloves on since it was like hot for ski weather and I feel into a three hard and somehow broke like three of my fingers. So I was stuck up there on the mountain and my sister was going hysterical because I was like "We're getting off the fucking mountain. NOW." And it was her first really hard slope, so I had to literally kick her down to get her off the mountain xD xD Though I just kept cursing random skiers in my way out, I didn't cry...weird xD Anyways I've rambled enough, keep up the awesome work and write more soon! D
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
OH SASUKE YOU SWEET LITTLE CLOSET ROMANTIC! I do wish you would express your feelings more but that's okay, because you're amazingly gorgeous and that makes up for your lack of emotions.

But that line..

"I'm not going to leave you."

UHH... FRICKEN ADORABLE!

Hmph. SO this was beyond hilarious! Just imagining this whole situation was quite a sight to see [in my head]. Chivalry.. it's so rare these days. Most guys are just assholes -.- Or dousche bags lol. Including Sasuke apparently hehe. But he was so in character, it was wonderful! I mean, not that he's ever out of character when you write him ['cuz I think it's physically impossible for you to write 'out of character' for anyone!]. It was just so Sasuke like. Or as Sakura likes to call it, you're pro at Sasukism haha. But yah man. Makes me wish I had a lovely boy that would carry me [and tell me I'm annoying as an endearment and not an insult xD] when my foot gets fractured. I should try it! Fall down the stairs and see if any cute guys help me up. Haha, that's a great way to meet your soul mate lol. Anyway, I really LOVE Sakura's personality. Or how you make her seem. 'Cuz she's just so outspoken and and she has such a likeable persona. I love it! You're so pro _ hehe.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »