Reviews for where she walks
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
OH SASUKE YOU SWEET LITTLE CLOSET ROMANTIC! I do wish you would express your feelings more but that's okay, because you're amazingly gorgeous and that makes up for your lack of emotions.

But that line..

"I'm not going to leave you."

UHH... FRICKEN ADORABLE!

Hmph. SO this was beyond hilarious! Just imagining this whole situation was quite a sight to see [in my head]. Chivalry.. it's so rare these days. Most guys are just assholes -.- Or dousche bags lol. Including Sasuke apparently hehe. But he was so in character, it was wonderful! I mean, not that he's ever out of character when you write him ['cuz I think it's physically impossible for you to write 'out of character' for anyone!]. It was just so Sasuke like. Or as Sakura likes to call it, you're pro at Sasukism haha. But yah man. Makes me wish I had a lovely boy that would carry me [and tell me I'm annoying as an endearment and not an insult xD] when my foot gets fractured. I should try it! Fall down the stairs and see if any cute guys help me up. Haha, that's a great way to meet your soul mate lol. Anyway, I really LOVE Sakura's personality. Or how you make her seem. 'Cuz she's just so outspoken and and she has such a likeable persona. I love it! You're so pro _ hehe.
Fate's Servant chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LMAO.
pilkul chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
i think i would have been even more dramatic... with the massive amount of rainbows flying out of my mouth! XP but that was cute! bybyyu
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Yeah. Ow. My sympathies Sakura.
Affinitive chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
XD The last line was pure awesomeness, something Sakura would so say in a time of pain.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
dat was cute for real and i wouldnt say anything about how to react about if you did twist ur ankle but if you have to complain about someone not reacting right then they must be a bitch so it is fiction and not nonfiction
nerd-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Lawl. Cute and chaste.
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
aw! kawaii
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hahaha The last line was GREAT! :D Sasuke is SO sweet! Even if he doesn't mean to be.

Haha.

Sasuke, you softie, YOU TOTALLY LOVE HER! YOU KNOW YOU DO!

:P

GREAT ONE-SHOT!

ihearttoast09
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was funny and very cute!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
ahh i love it :) i love all your stories did i ever tell you?
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw, don't we love Sasuke when he's actually being sweet and then acts rude so to cover his embarassment? CUTE! *squeals*
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
...Sasuke...seriously...IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL WANTS ON HER BIRTHDAY!

...AND THEN, cause you should have super reflexes (being the perfect Uchiha you are), YOU SHOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE FALL!

...AND DON'T TAP THE BROKEN FOOT! YOU FOOL! BAKA! WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH A BROKEN LIMB?

other than that, nice!
Winter Thunder chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
-snickers-

You are SO whipped, man. WHIPPED. (Er, Sas'ke, that is...I know you're not a guy...uh...I'll just shut up)

GOOD JOOB!

-dies- as always.
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
And where she walks, she trips! (and falls downhill, er, downstairs.)

WAHA! SASUKE, you jerk! but I still love you with that "I'm not going to leave you."

I really adore how you write. It's very simple, but heartwarming! Keep writing!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »