Reviews for The Talika Saga
Homuresu Torii chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
This by far has been the one of the most entertaining and well written T-rated Gargoyle fanfic that I have read- ever. I cannot thank you enough for keeping me truly on the edge of my seat with the intricate relationships that have blossomed within the clan, giving Brooklyn someone to love, albeit a halfling, and for portraying Owen and Puck with the ability of acting out of character for someone they truly care for. I WISH YOU WOULD COME UP WITH MORE CHAPTERS! But alas, hopefully in due time your muse will once again speak to you in matter of this fic. Once again, thank you so much for your contribution to the Gargoyle fanfic world.
sdalrympleelygmail.com chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
I didn't notice the date when I started reading this, so I have no idea if this will reach you, but I wanted to tell you that I loved the story, and am very sad to not be able to read the end of it. I wonder who Lisette was, who her mom was, and how she came to possess her powers. I also wonder who Caleb's master was, and what he was plotting. I have never left a review, but wanted towanted to let you know that I loved the story
Nyx27Seth chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Okay first i though Oh Aladdin? but then when i continued reading it i was like OMG! O.O THIS IS... AMAZING! XD I love it there's room for more i love this story its on my fav and i love every bit of it it's very powerful XD So good and awesome u must write more.
VladLover chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
this story gone directly to fav ! excellent, keep the good work, and please update soon, its addictive D
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
interesting. very nice.
gaarapandachan chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
sounds interesting!
dispatcher652 chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
I just finished reading this and all I have to say is WOW! This story was excellent. I was glued to every word. It was one the best things I have read so far on this site. I hope you are still looking at reviews for this series because I'm one of those people that after reading this is saying I NEED MORE! The way this story ended is still tellig me there is room for more. It needs more. We don't know who the dark master is or if Iris and Velvet's plan work? To many questions left unanswered. I hope you get to answer them for your loyal readers.

Again,wonderful story!
Aliceinwonderland56 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I LOVED the first chapter, it was amazing! I tried to read on though, and it just seemed to die off.. but i suppose that's 'cause I'm a big Mozenrath fan, and I dislike Elisa/Goliath. lol, boy am I in the wrong place!
Adran06 chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
I just finally finished reading all of these chapters, and I just have to ask, are you still writing more chapters for this?

TTYL,

Adran
Masau chapter 15 . 3/4/2005
ok, this story was excellent. You had me hooked from the first chapter. But, I have to admit, I'm a bit disapointed with the ending. I think you did an excellent job of writing it in the way you made the storyline go, I'm simply a fan of the 'Happily Ever After'. Or at least something close to that. Still, good work, in case you're still watching reviews on this story.

BlackDragon
Spirit of the Sky chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Wow, this is amazing. But are you ever gonna update! I think I speak for everyone who's read this when I say;WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE!

*cough* Sorry about that, but seriously when are you gonna update. If your not going to then at least have the decency to tell us poor readers out here! Well, I hope you update soon. TTFN

Spader
The Sithspawn chapter 15 . 11/3/2004
This is one of the best Gargoyles fics that I have ever read. The concept of 'Talika'is very interesting, did you know that it means in arabic 'Free.'

I hope you finish it soon!
Sierra-Falls chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
Hey, this is definitely interesting, and the thirteen reviews you have so far vastly underestimate the greatness that is this story.

Speaking of vastness, it is very late at nite, and your chapters are so lengthy that I have to get back to them at another time. In this case, I call this a placement review. I'll be able to find your story that much easier with it. Hope you keep up the good work, even if I haven't finished reading it yet.
talika fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
When are you going to add more to this? We're waiting! Great story!
telcak5 chapter 15 . 12/31/2003
all i can say is 'wow' i am dying for more! it is grate. love it love it.