Reviews for Lasagna
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
WTF LMFAOOOOOO
starchain88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You'd think he would notice... no boobs XD Oh Sasuke... you just have a silly one-track mind!

I loved it D
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OMG i lol'd my freakin' pants off, I swear! That last line did me in, cause I can totally imagine one of my good friends saying it. xD
Karichi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
-dies- (please dont get mad at what im about to do)

ew! WAY TOO MUCH SASUSAKU! DX ew ew ew ew ew -cries- but it was definatly funny (and sickning at the same time) so yeah...was it realy that dark that he couldnt tell the it was a GUY? ._.?
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I'm not all that crazy about Yaoi, but a friend recommended I read this one-shot because she said it was hilarious...She was right. I nearly busted my gut laughing. XD -snorts- Poor Naruto and Sasuke. But that's what Sasuke gets for not making SURE he's feeling up his girlfriend before attacking. Naruto is probably scarred for life though...Poor thing.

Awesome job!
Salvus chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
rotfl. that was /hilarious/ nice to have a refresher. ]
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I am so wishing i was naruto! or maybe sakura... nah...

ok, i just want to say that that was so smexy! sugoi! midnight snakage! likey!

god i sound so horny... eer... anyway... it was... cute? hehehe
Psychotic-Muffin chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Yay! It was a very interesting story...and it made me laugh! Sasuke's dirty talk and Naruto's love of lasagna which led to his demise...very funny!
Marcab chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Rotfl! Damn, that gave me a lasting mental image! Poor... uh... both of them I suppose. LOL
Hikory chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Sakura should have been the one to turn on the lights right as Naruto punched would have been so funny cause she'd be all suspecious of Sasuke and may feel bad for Naruto(cause she knows what Sasuke's like when he's horny.)Y is he even with Sakura in the first place?It cause he isn't positive that he's gay or what?I look forward to the next chap update soon pleaze.
Super Usagi-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hah hah! That's hillarious! I almost wet myself laughing!
CoMmOnCaRbOn chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Llamas! I have a llama. His name is Charlie and he loves me.

lol

Love the chapter. I hope you continue. Heehee "Dude, I am not your girlfriend." XD Priceless.
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
...*Catches breath*...*Picks self off of floor*...

I haven't laughed this hard in forever!

...pure...brilliance...!
Jamers chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lol that was really cute/funny