Reviews for A Night Off at Akren Mountain School of Magic
Tnijrtingrtnih chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hilarious story, but what is animal x, I hope it is an ice Phoenix/Lyra hybrid, having feathers made of ice and frosty fur, and icicle claws.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
it would be funny if it was a cat but eh. i love this
snakeskinrug chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love your Akren stories and both the little spin offs. but I'm wondering if you're planning to update "magical world" anytime soon. I hadn't realised it's been so long since your last update. Also have you given any thought to writing a separate piece about Tristan and his whole becoming king of the vampires killing spree cause I think a back story like that would be another nice addition to your series.
MrsThePoint chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Have you heard of the Cassie Palmer series? The writing style feels familiar, right? ;)

panther73110 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I was just wondering if something has happened to you because you have not updated A Magical World in over one year are you going to update soon. Also I have found someone who is using your ideals to make a story. They took some of the words right from your story but harry has a different name. The author is Elle Xue and the story is called A New Opportunity, I have reported this story so I hope they take it down.
Black Alice Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I'd place my bets in the Animal being a Hinotama. A fireball representation of a Soul.
nunduforsaleatfleatmarket chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"A perverted chain-smoking white ermine." XD Really though, someone with skills in string magic...although it might be different but when thinking about strings, puppet master comes to mind. Ever read Mahou Sensei Negima? The vampire there had a doll and a spring-magic operated robot for companions.
TheBeezNeez chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Dude.

"Short, fun, fic, mostly light humor about a crazy adventure..."

Well... I mean... WTF?

Where's the ending?

It's been over 2 years... gah

*pulls hair out*

Finish the fic already! Pleaz

OR ATLEAST TELL US THE FRICKIN ANIMAL I MEAN COME ON
SH chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Sorry about the review. i got click, eyetired happy. I didn't see the already done sequel. but i love this spinoff tale alot to. Update please
Soaring Hawk chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Love the story a Second chance at life. but when are you going to update the sequel? What happens to harry?
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is good

]

can u plz tell happyIbanes423 to write more!

inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is good

]

can u plz tell happyIbanes423 to write more!

adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i like it is there ever going to be an update
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Do you know if Rahkesh will meet up with them later? (Smiles Sheepisly) I'm a bit biased and like him better than other characters..

Hmm, I don't konw, maybe some sort of tiger?
The French Dark Lord chapter 1 . 1/20/2009