Reviews for Worldwar: Discovering the Balance
bob chapter 4 . 6/10
Shoot shit damn it.
Sherwood374 chapter 2 . 5/18
in 2015 Earth has somewhere around 7 Billion Humans. This is set in 2018. And yet Roberts told Atvar that Earth has 3
TheVampireStrahd chapter 10 . 4/6
Very interesting story. Just discovered it and couldnt stop reading.
Zomvee chapter 10 . 3/8
Please do continue this great story.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 3/7
As a Stargate fan, I should point out that the Tau'ri don't actually call themselves "Tau'ri" because that's the name given to them by the Goa'uld, I can only think of one episode (Prometheus Unbound) where a human from Earth called himself that and that was only after he realized he was talking to a former Goa'uld host, i.e. someone for whom the term might have some meaning. For a similar example, Brits tend to call Americans "Yankees" but in America the term is only acceptable for people who live in New England; call anyone else that, especially south of the Mason-Dixon line, and you'll be punched in the face. A proper generic term for 'Humans from Earth' is "Terran".
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 1/18
Such an odd race to be sure. Hilarious in a way, but still. Odd.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Great Story! I read it in one go, very entertaining. I love stories where Earth wasn't founded by luddite colonial survivors, but is the home of the human race.
Alkeni chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
A very nice fic.
Pho chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Wow. Amazingly well done story.
Shin1gam1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Good work
Nargus chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
*giggles silly* It is very refreshing to read such a story of encounter with very evidently non-human race that aren't parasitic or Asgard-like in nature, and one with decidedly almost current earth- space tech too.
doctor chocolate thunder chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Absolutely love the story. I am big fan of turtledove and this is the first time I have read about his work being incorporated with my other two favorites. thanks for the great story. Looking forward to reading the next book.
apocalyps24 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
really good story this :D i look forward to reading the sequal
EffervescentNova chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Excellent story. I really loved the humour generated by 'the Race'.
EffervescentNova chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hilarious first chapter. I would've liked Stargate even more if it had more comical aliens like these.