Reviews for Worldwar: Discovering the Balance
Grovtech chapter 10 . 4/14
Interesting how you took the normal 'good' guys and painted them black. The thing is I can see this happening. Cain was nut, but all the BSG crew we're familiar with would never be involved here. Admiral Adama was retiring and and the others were well not at the top of their game with the exception of Apollo and possibly Starbuck.

The Race is always fun. Their stuff might not be cutting edge, but by god they've been refined to a fine edge.

Good stuff!
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
whelp.i'm definitely favoriting this for more people to read.
it's been a wonderful journey. oh jeez, it like 3:00 am now need slee-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Lister: Where is everyone Hol?

Holly: They're dead Dave.

Lister: Who is?

Holly: Everybody Dave.

Lister: What Captain Holister?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Todd Hunter?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Selby?

Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?

Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Not Chen?

Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Rimmer?

Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?

Holly: *slightly under breath* Shouldn't have let him out in the first place!

this is how I feel about the freakin' Race!
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
it took that last bit to realize that his exclamation was, in fact, alien 'holy crap!'
bob chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Shoot shit damn it.
Sherwood374 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
in 2015 Earth has somewhere around 7 Billion Humans. This is set in 2018. And yet Roberts told Atvar that Earth has 3 Billion...wtf.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Very interesting story. Just discovered it and couldnt stop reading.
Zomvee chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Please do continue this great story.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
As a Stargate fan, I should point out that the Tau'ri don't actually call themselves "Tau'ri" because that's the name given to them by the Goa'uld, I can only think of one episode (Prometheus Unbound) where a human from Earth called himself that and that was only after he realized he was talking to a former Goa'uld host, i.e. someone for whom the term might have some meaning. For a similar example, Brits tend to call Americans "Yankees" but in America the term is only acceptable for people who live in New England; call anyone else that, especially south of the Mason-Dixon line, and you'll be punched in the face. A proper generic term for 'Humans from Earth' is "Terran".
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Such an odd race to be sure. Hilarious in a way, but still. Odd.
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Great Story! I read it in one go, very entertaining. I love stories where Earth wasn't founded by luddite colonial survivors, but is the home of the human race.
Alkeni chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
A very nice fic.
Pho chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Wow. Amazingly well done story.
Shin1gam1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Good work
Nargus chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
*giggles silly* It is very refreshing to read such a story of encounter with very evidently non-human race that aren't parasitic or Asgard-like in nature, and one with decidedly almost current earth- space tech too.