Reviews for Worldwar: Discovering the Balance
davidiscoolya113 chapter 1 . 1/25
Species:human. origin: Gaia/Earth/soul. subspecies: hyper maxamus adaptus erectus hyper sapient overdrive break past limit evolutionus. galactic title: tari.
Shows show up: Stargate/Battlestar Galactica/MegaMan/MegaMan x/MegaMan zero/Deus Ex: Mankind Divided/blank/blank/blank/blank/blank.
Liz chapter 8 . 1/16
Would the Colonials know about Swiss cheese? Ha Ha! I really enjoyed these series of stories and I am reading them from the beginning yet again.
Red Death chapter 2 . 1/14
I had fully forgotten that your WorldWar series started more than a decade ago... weeeeeeird...
RDDash chapter 3 . 10/21/2019
Using hyperjump to travel inside of a solar system feels like a waste
Blaze1992 chapter 10 . 1/9/2019
Okay it's interesting but kinda iffy on some parts.
Namely how in the final battle the IOA ships didn't just beam nukes into the enemy ships before they got into actual nuke range?
darkfinder chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
fun stuff . strange they do show them there ship or there world .
Iron Spike chapter 9 . 2/3/2017
I really enjoyed this mesh of 3 different stories. I read the first couple books in the Turtledove series a long time ago and think you did a fine job with their arrogance.

Very interesting take on what would have happened had the Colonies not been destroyed. I can certainly see Cain and others acting in such a way. I'm going to look for the prequel story you referenced where O'Neill and crew first encounter the Colonials.

Thanks for a good read. Looking forward to the next installments.

Spike
Grovtech chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Interesting how you took the normal 'good' guys and painted them black. The thing is I can see this happening. Cain was nut, but all the BSG crew we're familiar with would never be involved here. Admiral Adama was retiring and and the others were well not at the top of their game with the exception of Apollo and possibly Starbuck.

The Race is always fun. Their stuff might not be cutting edge, but by god they've been refined to a fine edge.

Good stuff!
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
whelp.i'm definitely favoriting this for more people to read.
it's been a wonderful journey. oh jeez, it like 3:00 am now need slee-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Lister: Where is everyone Hol?

Holly: They're dead Dave.

Lister: Who is?

Holly: Everybody Dave.

Lister: What Captain Holister?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Todd Hunter?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Selby?

Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?

Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Not Chen?

Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Rimmer?

Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?

Holly: *slightly under breath* Shouldn't have let him out in the first place!

this is how I feel about the freakin' Race!
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
it took that last bit to realize that his exclamation was, in fact, alien 'holy crap!'
bob chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Shoot shit damn it.
81507801 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
in 2015 Earth has somewhere around 7 Billion Humans. This is set in 2018. And yet Roberts told Atvar that Earth has 3 Billion...wtf.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Very interesting story. Just discovered it and couldnt stop reading.
Zomvee chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Please do continue this great story.