Reviews for Into the Night
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 45 . 8/6/2011
Lovely!_
Apocolips chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
I love this story. But it needs a better ending then her just having the baby.
monbade chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Started reading your story and had to stop, Its well written, but i just cant stand forced marriage in the HP stories.

Monbade
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 45 . 5/17/2010
AWW! I love it! Any chance of a sequel?
All The Pretty Horses chapter 45 . 5/4/2010
You know, I don't think I got an alert for this last chapter. I was skimming the list of stories I have on alert, checking out some not updated in awhile, and i was really surprised to see that this one was complete. Very strange. Anyway, really nice ending. Very satisfying. I laughed a lot at the threats she made toward Severus while she was in labor. The castration threat and the suggestion to make him carry the next one were very funny. 'Callum' is also a really cool name. The end of the chapter was very sweet. Really awesome story and definitely one of my favorites. Great job.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow it was a good one thanks on to the next chapter
Jeannaly chapter 45 . 12/8/2009
THAT WAS...SUCH A FREAKING AWESOME STORY TO READ!

Wow, so much detail about labor, goodness 0.o Did you go through that?

I really enjoy the character development, Allison is an amazing person with a good sense of humor. However I thought it extreme that so much tragedy happened to her, I mean rape, lost her baby, her skater partner hit her and nearly raped her, he was killed off, her father died and she broke off all ties with her mother. I mean all that, is WOW and quite hardcore. Under such circumstances death would have been the alternate solution. Yet, having Snape as her support kept her alive and that is the important message behind it The power of love is so strong (God I miss my fiancé )
Jeannaly chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
.O.O

This is such an awesome fanfic! Despite that I am the type of person that first finishes reading the story than reviews it, I was litterally forced to compliment your story

I can't believe that Snape actually did "it"? That is something new that I'll have to try to imagine, because yea, kinda difficult to picture it XD

And thank God Alan Rickman took the role of Snape, he made Snape so much more sexier than ever!

Did you see him in the role of Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility? His sexiness is so ... KYA o()o
rnl1993 chapter 45 . 11/17/2009
absolutely fantastic chapter i loved it! and i love this story it's amazing! truely amazing. Please please update soon i can't wait for the next chapter. I just spent the last 2 days in my spare time reading this. great story.
rnl1993 chapter 41 . 11/17/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is so amazing your a very talented writer and i am so glad i found this story it's awesome!
rnl1993 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
yay they are finally together well sorta. Now all that needs to happen is that Allison gets her wand back and goes back to hogwarts with Severus!
rnl1993 chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
i am really really enjoying this story so far it's great!
rnl1993 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
i was just wondering since you never mentioned what Allison looked like i'm guessing red hair and green eyes like lily? which is why severus see's lily in her correct?
rnl1993 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
good chapter! poor allison about what happened to her.
rnl1993 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
very very nice story i really like it so far!