Reviews for Into the Night
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
What? It says completed... why? There are so many unanswered questions, what happens to L&G, do they get married? Do they live in Spinner's End still? Is Hermione godmother? So many unanswered questions that make this story far from complete :(
Guest chapter 45 . 7/4/2014
Well your story made me cry for allison and i can't stop the hurt um feeling for .she deserves better.i just can't leave it read the whole story again and how painful severus's behavior towards her is. Pls she deserves needs to see it and stand for her and her can't let her son living his life in a dead woman's shadow needs to see that lily never loved him and he is in a needs to see that he is ruining his life and his chance at happiness if he continues to pine after a dead needs to see lily chose james over him and lived happily with him for however short that life may have needs to see the injustice he's doing to allison and the pain he's causing needs to know that he can't take allison for needs to see she is a human being with feelings and needs to be needs to know what allison feels when he sleeps with her but dreams of another woman. Pls introduce a male character who would make severus realise that he needs to give his all if he wants a happy needs to see how precious allison he can't keep her happy than let her let her move on and find love.i would want nothing more than to see her and severus grow old together but allison deserves better than a being a consolation make severus see what he is missing in has fought enough for her time severus learns to fight for love and time severus knew allison is not a doll for him to do whatever he needs to learn that allison accepted him for all he is and still loved him whereas lily had never thought him more than a friend and ended their friendship when he needed guidance to leave the path of darkness. Its time allison found out how precious and brave she is and saw herself in a different needs to see people can love her for all she is and want to be with her because their heart desires needs to know that she deserves to be the centre of someone's love and world.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/4/2014
I must say um i read severus admitting that he is in love with allison after she returned the now he says 'he loves her but is in love with lily' . I don't know about everyone but it hurt me to see the was a friend who loved james with all her heart and severus was only a friend whom she couldn't support in his dark 's not my intention to debase her but severus was not very much important to her from what i saw in deathly here severus is living his life in her shadows pining for something that is loves him completely and all she gets in return is some kind of unwilling acceptence?it broke my should she be competing with a dead women who never loved severus?why severus should still hold onto something that was never for him?he is destroying allison.i don't know how allison is living with herself loving a man who is pining after a dead woman who never loved him and using allison for comfort and rejecting her at the same kills me to see allison is still sleeping with him when she knows he is still in love with a woman who never wanted him and himself affirmed that he would never love her the way he loves 's self degrading to know that the love he has for her is grudgingly make allison move needs to see she deserves better after all hell and pain she has been deserves someone to love her with all his heart for who she her son deserves a strong mother who stands up for all she would he think when he knows his father lives,sleeps with his mother but is in love with a woman who only thought him a friend and his mother is letting him do it and in hopelessly in love with needs to see that she needs to make a better example for her time she knew she is better that this and should stop competing with a dead shadow and move on in life to find love which is freely given and needs to see she deserves all the respect and love one could get from her lover. I praise the author for a character like allison that touched my heart and um disappointed to see the situation she is in.i love allison and i know she is better that this and deserves needs to know what actual love he has for lily is infatuation and if he doesn't move on than he doesn't deserve 's high time he knew author write again and bring a man who wants allison for all she is and gives her and her son all they you like severus with lily than so be it but pls make allison's life better.i love her a lot a i can't see her like needs to move it hurts me to see her settling for a life she doesn't .its high time allison found if severus doesn't want him than its his loss but why should allison suffer for him?pls bring someone who shows allison that she deserves better.
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 45 . 8/6/2011
Lovely!_
Apocolips chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
I love this story. But it needs a better ending then her just having the baby.
monbade chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Started reading your story and had to stop, Its well written, but i just cant stand forced marriage in the HP stories.

Monbade
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 45 . 5/17/2010
AWW! I love it! Any chance of a sequel?
All The Pretty Horses chapter 45 . 5/4/2010
You know, I don't think I got an alert for this last chapter. I was skimming the list of stories I have on alert, checking out some not updated in awhile, and i was really surprised to see that this one was complete. Very strange. Anyway, really nice ending. Very satisfying. I laughed a lot at the threats she made toward Severus while she was in labor. The castration threat and the suggestion to make him carry the next one were very funny. 'Callum' is also a really cool name. The end of the chapter was very sweet. Really awesome story and definitely one of my favorites. Great job.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wow it was a good one thanks on to the next chapter
Jeannaly chapter 45 . 12/8/2009
THAT WAS...SUCH A FREAKING AWESOME STORY TO READ!

Wow, so much detail about labor, goodness 0.o Did you go through that?

I really enjoy the character development, Allison is an amazing person with a good sense of humor. However I thought it extreme that so much tragedy happened to her, I mean rape, lost her baby, her skater partner hit her and nearly raped her, he was killed off, her father died and she broke off all ties with her mother. I mean all that, is WOW and quite hardcore. Under such circumstances death would have been the alternate solution. Yet, having Snape as her support kept her alive and that is the important message behind it The power of love is so strong (God I miss my fiancé )
Jeannaly chapter 25 . 12/8/2009
.O.O

This is such an awesome fanfic! Despite that I am the type of person that first finishes reading the story than reviews it, I was litterally forced to compliment your story

I can't believe that Snape actually did "it"? That is something new that I'll have to try to imagine, because yea, kinda difficult to picture it XD

And thank God Alan Rickman took the role of Snape, he made Snape so much more sexier than ever!

Did you see him in the role of Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility? His sexiness is so ... KYA o()o
rnl1993 chapter 45 . 11/17/2009
absolutely fantastic chapter i loved it! and i love this story it's amazing! truely amazing. Please please update soon i can't wait for the next chapter. I just spent the last 2 days in my spare time reading this. great story.
rnl1993 chapter 41 . 11/17/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is so amazing your a very talented writer and i am so glad i found this story it's awesome!
rnl1993 chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
yay they are finally together well sorta. Now all that needs to happen is that Allison gets her wand back and goes back to hogwarts with Severus!
rnl1993 chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
i am really really enjoying this story so far it's great!