Reviews for Cold Winter's Depth
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
I loved the smart straight talking Kagome and her pranks with Sesshomaru were absolutely hilarious. I laughed my socks off. I hope you're well and hope you'll finish this awesome story someday. I really want to see Sesshomaru talking and finding true happiness. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
This is beautiful. I love your story. I wanted to wait to review until I'd finished but had to say I loved how you brought everyone together in this chapter simply using the power of music.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired two episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Great chapter, keep it coming
ReBeL chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I'm loving the story, but just a suggestion. Can you separate scene and character pov changes?

It gets confusing to have to constantly read over section s because of abrupt character pov changes.

ReBeL
kags521 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Update soon!
Yin - Yang M chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Man thing was getting good to. Update soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Great story, keep it coming.
Shay chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Oh, this is soo funny! I love how it flows. Can't wait to read more.
amari chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
love this story thanks.
Universally Sound chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I don't suppose there's any hope that this will get finished, eh? :( I was just re-reading this one and kinda fell in love all over again only to look at the post date and sigh. Any chance?
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
I love this! Your portrayal of Kagome and Sesshoumaru are perfect - I can practically imagine the scenes going on when I read!

Amazing job and I hope you update soon!

HHM
cristal25 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
lol can't wait for the next chapter
lonelylark chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
I just wanted to tell you how happy it makes me that you are updating this. I remember reading the first few chapters a while ago, and I had forgotten about it until I saw it the other day. Please keep up the excellent work!
One2Handcuff chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Oh wow! I haven't read this story in ages... If I remember correctly a few pieces are missing or is that chapters? I remember the outcome with Miroku's wife and Kagome stating to the family she heard Sesshomaru speaking several times, not believing her.

But I never recalled this last chapter which is new to me. Did you change some of the imput or chapters? just wondering. Dying to know really. A good job, nonetheless, I liked the trail of shoes and the stolen glasses... Can't wait to read more, update soon.
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/7/2010