Reviews for Cold Winter's Depth
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired two episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Great chapter, keep it coming
ReBeL chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I'm loving the story, but just a suggestion. Can you separate scene and character pov changes?

It gets confusing to have to constantly read over section s because of abrupt character pov changes.

kags521 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Update soon!
Yin - Yang M chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Man thing was getting good to. Update soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Great story, keep it coming.
Shay chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Oh, this is soo funny! I love how it flows. Can't wait to read more.
amari chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
love this story thanks.
Universally Sound chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I don't suppose there's any hope that this will get finished, eh? :( I was just re-reading this one and kinda fell in love all over again only to look at the post date and sigh. Any chance?
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
I love this! Your portrayal of Kagome and Sesshoumaru are perfect - I can practically imagine the scenes going on when I read!

Amazing job and I hope you update soon!

cristal25 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
lol can't wait for the next chapter
lonelylark chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
I just wanted to tell you how happy it makes me that you are updating this. I remember reading the first few chapters a while ago, and I had forgotten about it until I saw it the other day. Please keep up the excellent work!
One2Handcuff chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Oh wow! I haven't read this story in ages... If I remember correctly a few pieces are missing or is that chapters? I remember the outcome with Miroku's wife and Kagome stating to the family she heard Sesshomaru speaking several times, not believing her.

But I never recalled this last chapter which is new to me. Did you change some of the imput or chapters? just wondering. Dying to know really. A good job, nonetheless, I liked the trail of shoes and the stolen glasses... Can't wait to read more, update soon.
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
love it! more? :D
Melty Bagle chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
Honestly, I thought I had reviewed. Really. I did. But, in any case, I've just reread the story and fell in love once again. It was an absolute joy to read. I can't wait for your next update (which I really do hope is soon. It's been seven months!). I absolutely adore Kagome's characterization. Her attempts to steal Sesshoumaru's work, though briefly mentioned here and there, just add more to the hilarity of her personality and make her ever more lovable. Sesshoumaru's inability to stay quiet around her just makes me like them more and I found his brief musings on how he might like his voice amusing as well. In other words, everything comes together to make everything lovable. I can't wait to see where you're taking it. Good luck! Please update soon!
loves this story chapter 8 . 7/20/2010