Reviews for Kagome's Not So Ideal Man
Shrimps of Mass Destruction chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I LOVE YOU!THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL SMUT/MIMI LEMON FANFIC SESSHOMARUXKAGOME!
Crisalide chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Wahahahahhaa! I loved your A/N! 8) Great story. I want more :( Please?
Flames of the Sun chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
hehe, it was all just a dream. Very funny, very hot. Nice job.
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I DEMAN SEQUAL! ! ! DEMONAD IT! You must right one where he gets her alone and she tells him that she wants his hot sexy body! MUST DO THAT! ! ! ! ! ! MUST MUST FREAKIN MUST!

Well done by the way, well writtin and very well planned out. Maybe a little more detail but pretty damn good.
Frank A Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OMG I so didnt see that ending coming! i loved it! so funny...i laughed so hard! my stomach hurt
Sarah and Lily chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Bwahahahahahaha! We almlost died laughing at the end! God, you share the same perverted ways of us! Gods, that was funny!

Ja ne!

-Sarah and Lily-
Truth Demon chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very hot! I liked it, I also liked how you put the whole experince into a dream. That was very creative. Good job!

- Truth Demon
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That wicked Lord Sesshomaru!I would have passed out , fainted,blushed my head off and died if I were her! Lol , so I guess what I'm trying to say is good job done on making an excellent story. _
jgsparks chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
OMG! NO THAT CANNOT BE THE ENDING! HAHAHAHA I LOVED IT! XDXDXDXDXDXX_ i cant stop smiling! So good!
Uwaki Aisu chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I think you deserve the best lines award for:

Her body was pulled so tight with tension of unfulfilled bliss that when he final thrust two long, elegant fingers inside her all he had to do was utter one single, solitary word.

"Come."

And she did.

Being the dirty pervert I am, I have to say that this story was absolutely breathtaking. I hate really bad smut where it's like, "I'm sitting here and now I'm on top of you and now I'm done." It was very well-written. Good luck!
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This seems like a great start for a story, but it is also a great one shot. I enjoyed this story.
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
oh yeah I love this so MA so enjoyable

yum

More please

Lady Luv out
AngeexAsphyxiate chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was the best ending in the world.

I made some sort of funny sound, but it was a compliment to the story. :D
Deazana chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Great story! I especially like the ending where Kagome was only dreaming and Sesshoumaru's answer to Rin
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 11/6/2007