Reviews for More Than Just Six of Seven
fruitytuity chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
your story is good,but it kinda sounds like harry/ron slash at the end O_o
Hermione 2000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Awwww bless, I love Ronnikins! And that bit about Hermione and how he was scared for her in the second book...it was really lovely. You may have noticed but I'm a R/H fan. Big time! That was a great little ficcy!:}
Caderyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I am such a RON fan and this was one of the best ff written from his POV.. I love how he ponders about everyone in his life and it was just very in character (well I guess he *could* be a bit more temperemental (spelling?)- one of the reasons why he's such a cutie - but hey, I'm not complain'). Good work on such a well-written piece!
Elanor Gamgee chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Someone recommended this over at Sugar Quill, so I had to check it out. This is beautiful, just beautiful. I think Ron is a really hard character to write but you got into his head really well. I especially love his thoughts about Harry and Hermione, how he's just trying to figure it all out. Well done!
Ciircee chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Great story! Ron is so sweet. .
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
*claps heartily* That was great!
DragonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Yay! *go Ron, go Ron* "Take that to the bank, Malfoy!" Yipppeeeeeeeee!

*ahem* Sorry. But I LOVE Ron!
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Here, here! Go Ron! Great look into Ron's perspective-on his place in his family, and Harry, and Hermione, and everything! Well written!
Mira Zareel chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Sigh...i just love ron...hehehe...good work! on my favs you go!
sonadora virtuoso7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Well written, indeed! tho i'm usually a h/h shipper, i really did like this fic!
Cath and Ginn chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
That is soooooooooo cute!

I'm so serious when i say that. That is sooooooooooooooooo cute!
PadawanSabe1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
cute...hooray for Ron! He and Harry have always been my favorite (male, hehe) characters in the series..good story! it made me smile
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
::grins:: malfoy sux! go ron! go ron! go ron! go ron!
Lady Dark Mark chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Aw now thts cute! its simply funny! and serious and boy twisted but hey its cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2001