Reviews for Two Simple Words
Thyqua chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
such a great balance between heart-wrenching and totally adorable! really enjoyed reading this...thanks!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow, you've captured these two beautifully! Love Yo!bling stories, Well done!
Dreamsand chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
wow! nothing more... just... WOW
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Another great story. I loved the way you wrote how Catherine was feeling and explained her thoughts. You did a really good job. YoBling all the way:)
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was BEAUTIFUL!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw... I love how you're writing both Catherine and Warrick - they're a nice balance for each other, and the lovingkindness in this piece is like a great big warm hug.
maricejayo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Love your YoBling fics! there so full of emotions!

Write more!
tashak chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aww that was amazing , few people write yobling as well you . they are such a cute couple . great job
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
With the periodic updates as to the progress of this fic you had me tremedously frightened that Warrick and Catherine were going to have some sort of irreperable tiff that would rend both of them into a friendless and brokenhearted depression. Thankfully, however, I misread your clues and I am forever thankful.

Though my heart still goes out to Catherine in such a time of coarse depression walking the thin line between crushed and broken spirits, I don't feel like the world has come crashing to an end with this on. Quite the contrary in all actuality, this story has provided me with a renewed since of hope. I'm not exactly sure exactly what the hope is that has been renewed in me for this was in no way an outstandingly happy ending, but the coforting blanket of traquility was still provided in your dipition of that final embrace.

The constant and overwhelming fear that the beauty that the producers and writers of CSI have presented to us viewers in the relationship between Catherine and Warrick will be overlooked and forgotten once has me nervous at the start of every episode. However, I realize that with writers like you out there who continue to present us with such artfully depicted glimpses into the world of what might have been quell that fear.

You've done another outstanding job and I've been so looking forward to a piece such as this, it's come at a good time. I may have labeled the since of hope, a hope that it just isn't over yet.

Thanks for writing this. Thanks for writing everything you do.

-LLK