Reviews for Lilly Interrupted
i like this paring
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I loved it
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lol i loved this lillys reaction was priceless

it would be so amazing if this happened in the show
unsweetenedladykisses chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Ahahaha, hilarious. And cute. Never been much of a Mikayla fan, but yeah, I liked it despite that and I loved the Loliver bits.

So cute :]

xoxo
PartTimeLoverAndFullTimeFriend chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Excellent.

Awesome oneshot
Ash Sapaen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lol. that was nice. so were u the first to think of mikiley or what? nice one shot very unexpected. i honestly didnt know it was gonna be a mikiley. :P
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow, that was great. :) Mikiley...interesting. I like it. Great one shot.
The Guy in 8B chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was really good! I didn't used to like Lilly and Oliver (I know, I know, please don't attack me) but the interaction you had between them at the beginning very nearly turned me. It was so adorable (and quite teenager-ey, in a good way). I also felt that that particularly Lilly and Oliver were very in character. Nicely done, and a really good twist at the end.
mileylileyhannahfan69 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
omigosh i love their couple name its perfect i was trying to think of a couple name for them but couldnt i love it "mikiley" loves your story too :D
simplypink chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Excellent.

Mikiley. Never would have thought about that.

*shakes head* You're amazingly brillant I swear!

I'm such a good detective when i read the summary i was like what the heck Zovid would never write a moliver. so whos another brown haired person
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Ookaayy... Wow, I DEFINITLELY wasn't expecting that! Haha! You had me thinking it was going to be Oliver the entire time! Lol! Great twist, but Mikiley? This is def. the first one I'VE read on here! Sort of playing off the love/hate thing w/ Lilly and Oliver. Interesting.

Oh, speaking of our fovorite couple, I LOVED the Loliver tid-bit in there! :D (Is tid-bit even a real word? Haha.) They were VERY REALLY in character and totally, sweetly adorkable! :) And I can totally picture Lilly saying those last few lines, they really made me laugh! :)

Post more stories soon (and don't forget about OCD!)

Lots of Love!

Jul!
Camy chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
that was..unexpected..

kinda weird-scratch that-really weird. You can wtrite I'll give you that :)
Randomly Smurfy chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
WoW.

I seriously thought it was going to be Miley and Oliver that Lilly walked in on. Mikayla would have been the last to cross my mind. That doesn't make it any less good. No, it was really good. Loved the Loliver at the beginning. Really well written.

Just a couple questions. I know you're not going to continue, but the way you wrote it, it seemed like Jackson knew about Mikayla and Miley making out upstairs. Did he? And, and these are just thoughts, I don't know why, but in this oneshot, does Mikayla know that Miley is Hannah? It's irrelevant but I just wanted to know.

SmuRfy
SmylieLove chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
jaja, its hilarious xP...cute couple
Breze Lee chapter 1 . 11/6/2007