Reviews for 211 In Progress
BlackBolt chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
this is absolutely fantastic ! please more - the transformers and also will and sam are so in character, it is wonderful :) and i like your barricade a lot - i hope you can write more about his role in this :))

please don't abandon this story - it is absolutely fantastic ! :))

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
CuteKittten chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
I loved this chapter. I had to re-read the 'coded message' a couple of times to understand. Lol, i had no idea one little sentance could mean so much. Keep up the good work!
jenni chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please update i love this story and iv been waiting for months for you to update i want to know whats going to happen
mmouse15 chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Um, so I missed the update - my bad. I really like this dark fic and I'm glad to see you back at it. It's really exciting and scary and yet you pop in moments of humor that really make this great (example: Good to know we understand each other." made me ROFL).

I love how creative Sam was with his code. Very good thinking on his part.

I'm looking forward to more...
VAwitch chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Smart Sam, good Sam *pets Sam*

And the Ratchet/Barricade conversation? - MUCH LOVE.
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
yay! an update I love the "code" between sam and will. please update soon
cassiopeia1979 chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
god i love this fic... the 'robbers' are creepy as hell, mysterious, and badass in the not good way... and our boys out there planning, sweet. Cade gettin' in on the action just makes it more fun. i can't wait for the next update
Misao-CG chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
O_O AND...?

KYA.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A! ::runs in circles:: òOó WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? óOò THIS FIC IS BREATH TAKING! I was at the edge of my seat the whole time! O IT'S EXCELLENT! ::pants:: I Need To Read More! I NEED TO KNOW How is this going to End, I NEED TO KNOW! ::bangs head at her desk:: Please, Have Mercy! I Begging Here! ::curls in a ball::

For this AWESOME Fic, You deserve 5 cookies! n.n Here, Take them! -

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG.

PS: o.o Before I forget... n.n Here, a bunch of energon-cookies for the 'Bots nOn... o.o Can I Hug Barricade?
JML chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Spell check earlier chapters. Some might be spelled correctly but if the wrong word is used, it's still considered a spelling error.

Overall, chapters could be a bit longer. Then again, you wouldn't be building up enough suspense.

Characters could use a little more work. Ratchet isn't all that entirely to be using short forms like "cops", so he'd be more of using "police" and such.
blood shifter chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
yay! very good. sam is so smart. please update again soon.
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Good. I like it. I think you've seen WAY too many Die Hard movies though sometimes after reading this. You have Sam acting like John McClaine and Will acting like his cop partner Al in the first movie.
InzanityRulz chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Nice chapter. Update soon!
Lady FoxFire chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
ARGH! Too short need more. Please update soon!
Siacheckers chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Graet story! I expecally like the part about the getaway vechile! Update soon pleas.).(
Bluebird Soaring chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
This is perfect in spite of your bout with writer's block! Just think what fun can be had with an Autobot as a getaway car! More soon )