Reviews for Harry and the Turn of the Tide
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
It looks like a few years since you updated this story. It's one of my favorites. I was wondering if you planned on updating. It would be really great if you did. Thank you.
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
good story, I have been thoroughly engaged by it. Hope you get the chance to finish it :)
dianaanne chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
I didn't realize it had been five years since you updated this ... It would be very nice if you could finish it!
dianaanne chapter 26 . 7/19/2014
Oh, dear. I hope Harry is rescued quickly and doesn't get sick again on his birthday!
branchkk chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Yeah! Very interested in continuing reading the story. It is very well written and very easy to get into reading it. Love it! I know that I have read one if not two of your stories and I can honestly tell you I enjoyed all of them. Wish you well through the year. B-)
MeinGimli chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
and the wait gets longer every year
melann chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
I love your story, I can wait
rowenasheir chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
Please carry on with the story. its fum after all the angsty stories on ffn. Sev deserves to marry Lily!
Darlarose17 chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
please update soooooooooon...so is it a surprise party? cause whoever out of the adults thought of that is an idiot & the other adults are idiots for agreeing & going along with it...Harry's going to be upset, serves them right, having him believe even for a second that nobody remembered his birthday...please, please update or write a sequel, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease...
Darlarose17 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
I love this story, though I have some criticisms...one is that Aberforth is younger than Albus, two when Harry was swam in the ocean the first 2 times, the adults were too hard on him...how can a little kid be expected to stay put when he's never been to the beach before? & how the fuck is any five year-old supposed to know what the hell a "red flag" means?, & three wtf was Sirius thinking "night swimming" with a little kid, who just started learning how to swim earlier that day? DUMBASS! & the shouting...anyway, poor Harry, feeling like nobody remembers his birthday, its a surprise birthday, right? please, please update, I know its been going on 4 years now, but please update or write a sequel, don't let this story die, please, oh please...
Saxophonebookworm chapter 26 . 12/2/2013
Hello? Are you in? Finish this, won't you?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Hey! I love the story, you can't abandon it on a cliffhanger!
Revelation Rebel chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Update soon, please?
Revelation Rebel chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
(frowns)
Harry's four.
Should he even know a word like 'bitch'?
Revelation Rebel chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
(frowns)
Filch had better be in some major-ass trouble for throwing a broom at a three year old's head!