Reviews for My Immortal: Ebony Redefined
Cave Johnson chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Is this on? Look, I've hopped all the way here from Portal and Half-Life fandom to say that I'd love to see more of this, even though the chances are slim you'd update after five friggin' years. And I still wonder why do I care, since I ain't into Harry Potter stuff in the first place (minus My Immortal, but that's for lulz). But I can imagine why'd you quit; describing those mediocre dunces playing with thingies and you-know-whats just to be interrupted in most epic ways is practically not feasible in the serious tone you've already set. Hats off for pulling it off this far, though.

Cave Johnson, we're done he- oh, sorry, wrong fandom.
Foosemittee chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
If there is not more of this, and soon, I will send my familiar to eat your face. Unless you want to wake up with a very disturbed, fat Maine Coon hovering over you, I'd write more of this awesomeness.
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is awesome.
LonelyLittleLand chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Continue! Please! I'm begging you. I'm actually really enoying this, unlike the original, I'm actually sympathizng with Ebony and I'm highly pleased you didn't include any bloody tearz or slitting of the wristz. Though I have to admit I'll be rather sad without badass Dumblydorez "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!". XD

Please continue, I'll give you an internet cookie if you do. :3
Daytime Stars chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I have to say, even though I've only read this first chapter of this story (I've only heard dramatic readings of the original), I enjoy your style of writing. It's nice and descriptive, but not overly so and you don't try to use big words to be descriptive and sound smarter/older than you really are, like some other people I've seen do (sorry if that came out more like an insult than a compliment, it was meant as a compliment).

I wish you luck in your future adventures in writing, if there are any.

Star
Marieko chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I'm actually kind of sad you didn't continue this. It's interesting seeing My Immortal written by someone who can actually write.
werd chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
draco isn,t completely bad but is spoiled!
A chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Here is my criticism, why are you not writing more! This is actually really good! To think Ebony would be a like-able character. Tara Galesbi would cry and slit her wristz in disappointment if she saw this. I was actually enjoying this a lot
K chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
DIS iz not goffik! E'boony is lamez now!

lol jk, I think this is an improvement
potterwatch chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ha! This is really funny. I watched a bunch of people reading the real my immortal on youtube and it was terrible: no plot line, graphic scenes and awful grammar and spelling. You, however, are a good writer with a sense of how to move the story along and craft a good plotline. Good job!
Tsuki no kimi chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Oh, my gosh.

This is amazing. And I never thought I'd say this, but Ebony Ravenway is the first Original Characters - at least, when written by you - that I find myself frantically sympathizing with to the point of fangirling! I still can't believe it. Please write more! I'm definitely addicted to this one. Perhaps I should check out some other stories of yours if you're not going to continue this one...
chennaigirl123 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This isn't like My Immortal at ALL, but in a good way of course. Her fanfic gave me writer's block and I had trouble with my school assignment because of her. I like your story, please continue!
Lellozawa chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It's readable, it makes sense, and Ebony isn't as much of a whiny little bitch. You're a miracle worker! 'My Immortal' actually has a plot now! ((The original didn't deserved to be named My Immortal, it's actually a decent song.))
Red Shadows chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Oh, it's a shame you don't seem to be updating this story anymore! I'm really in love with Ebony now...she's INTERESTING! I'm truly amazed! Still, the chapters you do have are wonderful, and I envy your writing skills! I intend to check out more of your stories soon!
Red Shadows chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh em eff gee. You, One Deranged Scribbler, are truly my hero. I actually like Ebony when you write about her! n.n I'd love to see this updated, but at the very least I'm going to read the next chapters and awe at your skill. Not only are you a great writer, you actually managed to salvage...*takes a deep breath* Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way! Yeah, I remembered that. Ahaha! But I definitely like your version better than Tara's! 3