Reviews for Collapse
starrrz chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Great story! I'm totally with you on this one - there was an immensely slashy vibe between Neil and James; I wish TB would do more w/ the tension between characters, rather than ignoring it or killing one or both of them off... Lol.
The Vampire's Missus chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I know "a well rounded critique" is what a reviewer is encouraged to leave, but I can't really be more coherent than "Wow!"

I love the dialogue and hesitation between James and Neil. I can really picture this - you've painted it so well.
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I enjoyed this little spin on the James/Neil relationship. I don't much like Neil as a character but you made him readable here. (If only the TB writers could do that!)
Hyzenthlay Dolarhyde chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is absolutely fantastic, both in idea and execution. I know you said you'd not seen the entire concluding episode, but this is an excellent elaboration on the conflict Neil clearly shows at the end of it, and beautiful written as well.
Charmed Lassie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Not my usual cup of tea but well written, gripping and true to the character (well, as true as an AU fic can ever be!). Pleasure to read.