Reviews for Scrambled Eggs
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Lovely, thank you :-)
JenBurch chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
hehehehhehehe The part where Dean opens his eyes to see Sam's face right in front of his and he jumped and banged his head had me laughing so hard! I could totally see that happening, and the look on Dean's face was priceless - it reminded me of Phantom Traveler when Sam was trying to convince Dean of calming down and he gave him that annoyed look! It was great!

Had to stop reading at that point to tell you that, so now I will go back to the story and finish reviewing at the end :)

Okay, so finished now and I have to ask... how do you do it? How do you manage to write something that makes everyone go 'aw'? I would love to know what you're secret is! AND you've inspired me again! How did I manage to forget how much I love to come up with different ways to get our guys hurt and sore and to get those great brotherly moments in there and all that great stuff?

Typical that it would be you who reminds me, huh?

Loved it, hun, you've gotta be my favourite author of all time!
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ah brotherly love there's nothing quite like it.

Thanks for the schmoop :)
witchy78 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
your story broiught little butterflyes to my stomach ! I loved it ;o)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ok So I am on a TraSan kick lol and loving every minute of it. That was spectacular! God, you just get the brothers just so well! Kripke needs to hire YOU to write some episodes so they don't have to stop filming!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Squee! Love how you describe the boys...pretty awesome!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Really sweet take on Sammy taking care of Dean! Well written and thought-out ficlett.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Excellent. But I didn't expect anything else when I started reading. You left me with a big smile on my face. I just love the brotherly love; I'm such a sucker for it. You did a great job, it was a nice little fic.

Now, I have to go start on Envy. I know I was supposed to catch up on that ages ago, but here I am, hoping to read it this weekend. I will review, I promise.

Thanks for sharing this!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Ah, how perfect was that, just the right amount of everything! Loved Dean and the little boy, he is great with kids, and love the sleepy moment. In character but oh so sweet. Yep, Five Impalas to you
iluvcake chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great fic! I really liked it!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aw, always nice to see Sam looking after Dean for a change! You schmoop away my dear - it obviously agrees with you!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
What a lovely story! You did schmoop very well! I SO do love a guilty Sam story - that boy can emo like nobody's business!

I love the gesture of the eggs; so simple but perfect. And he can't even do that right with the shell. But Dean doesn't mind because he knows what it is really about.

Loved your use of flashback to engage us in what happened, and the dialogue was wonderful!

So, where's your next chapter of Envy! You've had your fun with Dean, now get back to Sam. :p

Loved it!

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aweome oneshot TraSan! I love the way that Dean let Sam know that it wasn't his fault by comparing his being hurt to the times that Dean had unintentionally not been there to keep Sam from being hurt-that was probably the only reason it got thru to Sammy-otherwise his guilt would have eaten away at him!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
*Hugs* You posted my story and it's not even my birthday. Thank you for the lovely surprise, you're the best!

Wonderful, amazing story. You did incorporated all of my favorites which is pretty impressive in a one shot. I forgive you for not being able to add in the other part but I'm holding you to your promise of writing it into another fic...heehee and I never forget!

Absolutely loved the schmoop and fluff. My heart is happy and I'm filled with warm fuzzies after the sweet image of Dean asleep on Sammy's shoulder. You know thats my weakness.

I was also happy to see that you had added to the flashback. It turned out awesome and made the story that much fuller.

Obviously you know my favorite scene but I'll reiterate just in case it inspires other authors to add sleepy Dean into their fics.

His heavy head fell to the left and landed on Sam’s shoulder. It wasn’t often he allowed himself the luxury of taking comfort from his little brother, but he didn’t try to fight it because he figured he had built in deniability by way of concussion. All thoughts of eating disappeared as Dean drifted off to sleep with his little brother’s muffled and sporadic laughter as background accompaniment to his own even breathing.

Thanks ever so much for the beautiful story and for putting a smile on my face!

Double batch of cookies for you!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was an awesome story! Perfect length for a study break :) I especially love Sam curled up on Dean's legs - created quite the image.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »