Reviews for Scrambled Eggs
Phx chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
LOL! SO is that all it takes? A request for a hurt story? So... then can I request a hurtSam, but not a hospital fic? If that makes sense, lol! :P

And a HUGE THANK YOU! For the birthday card, it made me laugh! And after the crappy birthday I had - what else is new since that seems to be the stream of things for me right now, lol - it was so sweet!

Sherry
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I liked it. I thouhgt the title was a little odd, but after reading it, well placed. No chick-flick but brotherly moments. Well done
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Love it bigtime!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Ah schmoop! Schmoop is good - especially when it's well-written, completely in-character schmoop like this. Schmoop away. Thanks.
abni chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Awesome story, lovely brotherly moments!

Love your writing style, your language is very descriptive and makes the story very easy to imagine/depict in the reader's mind, for instance at the beginning of the story when you describe what Dean sees and hears :)

And love the bantering dialogue between the brothers - very in character!

Favourite part:

Sam lowered his gaze and sat down on the bed instead. “Dean, I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Dean asked, perplexed. “I mean, yeah, you smell bad, but…”

“For hesitating,” Sam replied quietly interrupting. “For letting you get hurt.”

“Sam, you got him, right?” Dean asked, tapping Sam on the knee.

“Yeah?” Sam asked looking up, confused as to where his brother was headed.

“And the kid?” Dean asked.

“Left him at the hospital,” Sam replied, a slight frown ghosting his lips at the memory of leaving a tearful and clutching Tony with a motherly nurse.

“So what’s the problem?” he asked.

“What’s the problem?” Sam asked, his voice raising just a half a point. “You got hurt because of me.”

“M,” Dean replied in apparently understanding. “As opposed to all the times we’ve made it out just fine because we’ve had each other’s backs.”

“Exactly,” Sam agreed. He could hear the guilt leaking into his tone.

“Or the times I saved your ass despite seemingly insurmountable odds?” Dean continued.

“Yeah,” Sam replied feeling the blush of shame rise in his cheeks.

“Or the times you were choked or beaten because I’m such an awesome big brother,” he finished sarcastically.

“Those weren’t your fault,” Sam insisted angrily, his hazel eyes flashing.

“Huh,” Dean replied thoughtfully. He winced and pinched the bridge of his nose. “So, uh…what were you saying?”

“I got it.” Sam rolled his eyes, not fully convinced of Dean’s argument, but certainly not in any mood to argue with his injured brother. He made eye contact with Dean and shrugged his shoulders. “I got it.”

-Love how Dean sees through Sam and knows exactly how he can get his point across by first seemingly agreeing with him and then turning the tables on him. I can so very easily hear the boys have this conversation in my head. Brilliant!

And love that image of Sam sleeping on Dean's legs like a guard dog! So cute!

I hope to find time soon to check out your other stories as well :)

Love, abni
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
'They were cold and tough and there was entirely too much salt.

And Dean had never tasted anything better in his entire life.'

one of the best endings iv read in a one shot ever :D so fluffy an sweet

i loved this ficlet from start to end. beautifully written and such a great little storyline.

awesome :D

XsarahX

kudos
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw, that was sweet! Good for the heart, that was.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Awesome one shot, though your writing has never failed to keep me entertained. Can't wait for more of Envy!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Started my morning with this. Liked it a lot!
Nessie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You know how much I like hurtSam...but this one is soo great...I love it! Im sure Sam is a great cook;). So nice to see him take care of Dean!

Aw and just the image of Sam curled into himself on Deans legs is to cute!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I LOVE brotherly schmoop! I'm a sucker for it, in fact. Feel free to produce at any time. Well done!

So we'll see ch. 9 like, say this evening? Hm? Or, now works for me.
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
babe you have fulfilled my Hurt!Dean and brotherly shmoop quota for the WEEK!

This was so awesome and so tender and i really love how you told the main part from Dean pov but gave us an insight into Sam's feelings!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing x
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey, so this was totally adorable, LOL. And a lovely relief, cos I'm studying like crazy for exams and schmoop like this is a pretty awesome distraction :)

The details were sweet, the egg shells in the food, Sam curled up like a puppy. And Dean's argument, VERY Dean. I'm reading it thinking Sammy you are walking into that one... Oh! And the last line! ('And Dean had never tasted anything better in his entire life.') Just AW. Really.

So thanks for this. It's written so well and I really enjoyed it! xx.
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hi there ;0)

Absolutely love this story, Dean owies are my favorite and Sammy is so sweet and caring ... I loved 'too long mop of brown poked out in all directions' ;0)

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey Hon

sigh brotherly moosh gotta love it

just what I needed after a pretty crappy day!

thanks muchly and I won't keep you from writing that new chapter hehehe

hugs Shelly