Reviews for Stay
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awesome and well written. Keep up the good work.
Bananafighter chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
awww that was really beautiful, love it
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is just perfect.
I never thought I'd read Kim Possible fanfiction. Let alone Drakken/Shego. Actually I just wanted to check if the pair even existed here at at all and I was curious and clicked on it and now...
Well, my mind is blown. I'm really impressed at the depth of the characters here. You are a very talented writer.
I mean, it IS a kids show and Drakken is mostly a slapstick character and Shego is his sidekick. It takes quite a lot of writing skills to make a believable, deep, truly romantic and still in-character story about them work.
Kudos to you!
Ding chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's a good story and I really like the style you used. Chow!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was lovely. Such an insightful read into these characters, what a great story! Thank you very much for writing it.
imitateslife chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm in love with this story. I adore the progression you show from the time Shego and Drakken begin working together, right up to the post-Lowardian Invasion. I also love the balance and repetition with each section. Often, authors try to repeat phrases or ideas within a fic and it doesn't work. This does work. It's poetically styled and wonderful. Adding to my faves now!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Of character sketches and wants and wishes. *claps*
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Perfection. We know it's a question everyone has been asking since the show started. When it just boils down to it, she stays because she loves him. AWW!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*last big paragraph*

*meee-eeeelllttt*

this was amazing. i love how you got into her deep thoughts about the whole relationship they have with each other. you captured it all perfectly :3 thank you so much for sharing this one-shot with us! :D
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
#DEAD

That was so cute and everything was so TRUE.

You are physically hurting me because they are so perfect

I loved it 3
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was very goood! The details were awesome!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Deeply moving and very nice
blackandgreen luvs blue chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wonderful. you capture Shego in a way most people cant...bravo
Igfry chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very well thought out.

I like.

- Supreme Tactical Bias -
Gaaah chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That... was so beautiful...

I feel like hugging something, now.