Reviews for Stay
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 3/24
This is excellent. I love the dynamics. I love the format and the way you write it. I loved the ending, and also the beginning and middle.

This is excellent, and I greatly enjoyed it. Thank You for writing this.! :D
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 3/5
Your writing is so beautiful... I truthfully had to grab my heart and sigh at some parts...wow, what a story, what a writer...you seem to capture the right amount of "between the text" emotions without saying too much, but not leaving out important details. I liked the overheard conversation between Frugal and Dr. Drakken, and how Shego could hear the nervousness in his voice. The line that really made my heart squeeze was when she came back to kiss him and he shyly drew her closer to him. That was just...amazing. This is a great story to read. The prime example of a oneshot is right here, lol . :)
Sternentaler chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I really loved this!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awesome and well written. Keep up the good work.
Bananafighter chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
awww that was really beautiful, love it
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is just perfect.
I never thought I'd read Kim Possible fanfiction. Let alone Drakken/Shego. Actually I just wanted to check if the pair even existed here at at all and I was curious and clicked on it and now...
Well, my mind is blown. I'm really impressed at the depth of the characters here. You are a very talented writer.
I mean, it IS a kids show and Drakken is mostly a slapstick character and Shego is his sidekick. It takes quite a lot of writing skills to make a believable, deep, truly romantic and still in-character story about them work.
Kudos to you!
Ding chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's a good story and I really like the style you used. Chow!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was lovely. Such an insightful read into these characters, what a great story! Thank you very much for writing it.
imitateslife chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm in love with this story. I adore the progression you show from the time Shego and Drakken begin working together, right up to the post-Lowardian Invasion. I also love the balance and repetition with each section. Often, authors try to repeat phrases or ideas within a fic and it doesn't work. This does work. It's poetically styled and wonderful. Adding to my faves now!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Of character sketches and wants and wishes. *claps*
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Perfection. We know it's a question everyone has been asking since the show started. When it just boils down to it, she stays because she loves him. AWW!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*last big paragraph*

*meee-eeeelllttt*

this was amazing. i love how you got into her deep thoughts about the whole relationship they have with each other. you captured it all perfectly :3 thank you so much for sharing this one-shot with us! :D
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
#DEAD

That was so cute and everything was so TRUE.

You are physically hurting me because they are so perfect

I loved it 3
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was very goood! The details were awesome!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Deeply moving and very nice