Reviews for A Hero and his Heroine
Zenelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved it! I think the lyrics of the song really do match Ginny and Harry's relationship. You picked a good song to do this fic with. I really enjoyed the fluffy read -

And I have read the other 2 reviews. I agree with Erofinne on the fact that that Lord Methene dude was just trying to help. Although I didn't think it was poorly written. We all have our opinions, however.

As for the "lyrics are not to be posted" thing... I don't think it matters. I mean, there are lots of songfics on here (if you think there aren't, search the Maximum Ride catergory. Even if you've never heard of that series (although I would recommend it highly and eagerly) it'll show you how many songfics are on here). But if you get a PM from me, it's because I'm going to follow in Erofinne's footsteps and see if lyrics in a story really are against the rules.

But I really did like the fic!
Erorfinne chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
*drowns in fluff*

Nah, just kidding.

But it would be amusing though.

The thought of me drowning in fluff. xD

Anyway, I enjoyed the fluffy goodness nonetheless.

Also, I just read the other review.

It's not that bad. In fact he just wanted to help.

But I know helpful words can still hurt anyway. (I've been hurt too many times before. -_-)

So, air hug! _

But I'm going to find out if putting song lyrics really is prohibited, and I'll get back to you later.
Lord Methene chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Although I am not a fan of Harry/Ginny, I can accept as long is it well written. Sadly yours is not. Oneshot or not, somethings do not work as well in movies as they do in books and viceversa. Writing the lyrics to a song in fiction does not have the same effect as it does when watching a movie.

Not to mention that lyrics are not allowed to be posted. I did not report you, because that is not in my custom, but in order to improve your writing I recommend you steer clear of songfics in the future.

Lord Methene