Reviews for Spirits of the West
I liked it up until chad/Karin that's nasty and a couple I can't even imagine happening :( sorry!
angelaxoxo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
haha i read the spirit quote with his voice xD but I'm pretty sure the ending was "I remember the sun and the sky and the wind calling my name, in a time when wild horses ran free" *epic music plays* now that i think about it, spirit is like ichigo...i really want to watch that movie now..
anyways, i've never seen a bleach fanfic like this so your story is very interesting :)
miniasian chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
fuck that spirit quote..that movie was my fav movie when i was 6 haha
YukiMC chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Stupid spell correct. What I meant to say was: Please make more Bleach fics. You're amazing at it! *sweatdrop*
YukiMC chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
So good! Please make more I chorus I fics, you're amazing at it!
urbansoul chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
This is the best ichiruki fanfiction ever written and my favorite story ever. That is all
zitag chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
It' took me to long to give in and read this story. I'm glad I did it...

congrats
ilovebks chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Action packed! Really good!
avvrilstar chapter 27 . 3/3/2013
Wow this was amasing, I'm absolutely going to read more western pics! :) ;) thx
nhung chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
I have read many fics but not all of them are great and complete
a happy end...I always like it, simply because it make me comfortable and PEACEFUL
ichiruki's children...
Generalmayhem02 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A very interesting read, I almost skipped it because of the Chad/Karin bit( I write and ship HitsuKarin), but I'm really glad I didn't. I really liked when Ishida knocked the deputy out cold, and I also like that Ichigo and family are half Japanese immigrants, no matter their race immigrants always had to face prejudices and hardships. I hate to bring one thing up though, Sam Colt died in 1862 and the Peacemaker wasn't produced until 1873, there's no way he could have given Ichigo his pistols. Other then that you really have a winner on your hands here.
wynnsy chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
yay thank you for the epilogue. Ichigo is so tender to rukia. 3 i dont mind their children taking after ichigo. I like his features too. I will def come back to this story. Thank you! Merry christmas 2012!
wynnsy chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
haha byakuya. Aizen ended a bit easily and without suffering much. This story is amazing and its been the best christmas gift.
wynnsy chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
i love that rukia is so vocal...hehe completely different from orihime. I hope she realizes his motive
wynnsy chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
goddammit renji is a hero. He is so awesome..thank you for saving him. I guess this gin never redeemed himself. Also thank god rukia is fine