Reviews for Matron Draconus
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Wow, this was really good! Too bad its dead though...
cko2 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Great start to a good idea. Too bad it is very dead...sigh.
Red dragon 112293 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
MORE! MORE! MORE! please?
lostmagic564 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
i just wish for once Xian Pu would be killed just saying why not
FaerieKnight197 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
After how long it's been since the last update, I fear this one is dead. But I plead you to continue it. This is too good a read to just leave abandoned.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
demonofold chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
i know you are doing other fanfics and are having a hard time last i check but i really think you should continue this fanfic i love reading it regardless it has not been completed or continued. it would be a shame to let this fanfic die; as i said i love reading it and you should continue it. regardless if you continue it or not i will still from beginning to end. lol i like repeating myself but i stick to what i like and come this fanfic contantly lol.
Chorinas chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
probably too late to get my two cents in but just write down the ideas and then go back to working on this fic, it's better to finish everything you start instead of starting one-hundred projects.

Great fic, I hope you're planning to have zian-pu/ Shampoo succeed in her rescue mission and bring the other dragon to ranma soon but I enjoyed reading up to where you have updated.
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Nice story with a interesting beginning. Early exposure to Herb and the Musk. Ranma is not married to Shampoo, but still thinks they are after him. That will make for a difficult meeting. I can see Ranma being very close to his/her child after breast feeding little Tatsuko. Ranma is also receiving mental images of the twin children, I hope you will not keep them apart till them are as old as they seemed in the dreams. Biggest mistakes I saw in the story at this point were a few places where you used the wrong word (misspelling or sound-like word). This was just a little thing and did not change my enjoyment of the story. Hope things have improved for you and look forward to you continuing the story, thanks again for a fun read.
VyseN chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
First of, I'll just congratulate you on writing something original. In more or less every fandom I read, there's a distinct similarity between most fics... in fact, I think there's a very basic plot that's at the bottom of all mediocre fanfiction.

You have something I haven't seen before here, so I'm happy with how well it reads. The plot is interesting, the characters are well written... and in general, it's just a very good story.

As for the pairing of this story, I'd really like for something to break the norm even further. That would mean, no Ranma/Akane, even though more or less every Ranma fanfic has this pairing. Something really surprising would be really interesting... something that we haven't seen before? How about finding some obscure way to pair Ranma with Hinako? Rouge (the girl with the Asura-curse)? Kiema (with the cursed Akane-form)?

Or you could go with Kasumi, which would be a very good fit for this Ranma-character, or just pick a girl that's not Nabiki or Akane! XD

Anyway, best of luck getting back on your feet. I'll look forward to the next update!

Sdarian chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
This has been interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. Also, I vote for Ranma to be paired with Kasumi. Good luck!
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
So sorry to hear about your 't worry about updating, just get your life together. I hope things get better.
HCVquizibo chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
too much use of the word honor and you came off a little bit cheasessy and you need to think of different ways to convey different notions or fealings. You had the dragon jump to the conclusion of ranma is the most honorable person ever as an instant answer overal it was ok odd idea and what not but ok
vampirelovebites chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Update soon please. What will happen next? what happens to Shampoo?, Colone?, The second dragon baby?

keichan2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope your situation will get better soon (and not only because I want to read more ;-p)

I guess that Dragon Tatsuko is already sold to Kasumi :-) I wonder how the others will react...

At first, I thought that Ranma's nightmares were only that: nightmares. Now, I think that it may not be only that, and that being Dracon Matronus, he may instinctively know that there was TWO babies, this affecting said nightmares...

Oh! About the whole Ronin thing: I think it would be better for Ranma if his mother were not to change her mind, because it would morally free Ranma from his father's influence, and help him raise Tatsuko (I think he will have enough problems with the Musk and the Amazons as is)

I hope you will be able to update soon!