Reviews for Some one has to care
LifeGivesYouLemons chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
This is totally weird and I had tobpoint it out: my older bro shares the same first and middle name as your little OC boy, Chris. I thought I was funny.

I really liked this story, it had a lot of emotion in it and besides the occasional spelling mistake it was perfect!
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
it good so far even though this is only chap 1 what i find weird is the name of your chacacter Scott Homles cause one of my teachers is Scott Helms
Angel Slyth chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
It is a really touching story but there is a bit much random crying, Im not saying that its wrong but after a few chapters it gets on ones nerves a bit. I understand that its emotional but it gets a bit over the top.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
You are so brilliant! I love you!
SMYGO4EVA chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
Thank you for this story, you are one great writer! Hey, for a suggestion, could you write a Yami and Serenity fanfic? You've always loved mine...so...let's see what your cute little brain can do!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Great ending. I'm glad everything worked out and they all have a new family.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Good chapter. I hope it works out for them.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I hope Joey can adopt him with no problem. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Good chapter. I hope the four of them can become a family.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Good chapter. I hope He decides to take Christopher in as his own child.
sherabo chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
U handled something so painful very well, I applaued your work, great chapter
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
It's good to have Joey as the smart guy for a change, very moving and a great start. I like it. A subject in reality, great Once again you rock...
Amani Hershel chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I adore the over all idea of this.

OC's I am usally not for; however I like seeing real rounded charecters within a story to move the plot along. Good for Jou to get out of a sex based realtionship. I am loving this so far :3
SMYGO4EVA chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Keep up the good work, Journey Maker, you're a sweetheart!