Reviews for Disappearance
love tezfuji chapter 8 . 3/4
Fantastique, je ai lu encore et encore les chapitres, Oh mon Dieu, la scène finale Thgh, bien fait ... bien fait
sugoiauriga chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
How you managed to kill fuji in all your fics amazes me. You are scarier than all the angst authors i know. This fic especially got me spreading tears all over the bed. Subsequent sobbing and weeping follow after reading fic after fic after. Your writing really makes the reader feel fuji's pain and sadness. Amazing man, amazing.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
This was a really beautiful story :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I love this so much! Surreal... dreamlike...
aozora ekusutashii chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
The air of mystery surrounding this story was beautifully portrayed. The bits of memories that escape from those few people as well as Tezuka's emotions were very intriguing.

I enjoyed this very much. Good work :)

.:Iced Hearts:.
THiaLieN chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I really love this story, especially the ending...

You portrayed each character well..

I enjoyed the suspense, angst, and bitterness..

Waiting for more excellent ficts! ~ v

.THiaLieN.
silver starlight serpant chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
that was so sad :(

but it was well written, you made me cry
bran626 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
wow, this story so far is so...awesome! :D great story you've written
Inui Juice chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Wow, this story is so amazing! The whole plot of the disappearance and the effect that it had on everyone's memories and the mysteriousness of it all... I love how you made it partly sweet, partly sad, and also slightly creepy as well. The conversation between Tezuka and Oishi was very interesting, especially the tidbits on how the disappearance affected everybody else, and it was really exciting to see Tezuka kind of starting to figure everything out. And the ending! I really loved the ending. It ended on a happy note which makes me happy as well, but there was still enough ambiguity to keep the air of mystery intact. Thanks for writing such an awesome story! _
Letyourmindsoar chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
This was one of the best angst stories of the perfect pair that I've read.

The way you wrote it was...amazing, to say the least.

I especially liked how you ended it.

For those who wanted a sad ending, they had one.

For those who wanted a happy ending, they had one.

It was a very versatile sentence.

I, personally, was glad that they ended up together, which is what I imagined.

Keep writing!
whispers of the night chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
I really loved this story! There was good description and you portrayed the charaters' emotions very well. I usually LOVE sad endings, but when I read this story, I so wanted them to be happy! I hope, one day, I can make people feel for my characters like you do.

PS: I'm sorry if this review was sappy and gushy! You are free to throw tomato juice at me!
Peridot Tears chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
That was amazing angst, though. And SO well-written! Absolutely MESMERIZING.

~PT
Elysis chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
This story is so beautiful yet so sad. My heart feel like wrenching every time I read a paragraph about Fuji's depression and Tezuka's regret. But I still resent to the fact that Tezuka and Eiji, as well as Yuuta were the cause of Fuji's disappearance.

And I like the idea of the ending as well. You made us wonder if the feeling of those arms that encircling Tezuka was real or just another hallucination. So it could be a happy ending or a sad ending base on the thoughts of the readers. That's really smart of your to wrote it this way.

Lastly, thank you very much for your beautiful story!
yamatoforever chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Hmm, I think it was Fuji whose arms circled Tezuka's waist and his warmth pressed on Tezuka. You're really got me here. I really thought the store is ended since the status changed to complete! _ Well, it's good that it's still not finish. Please post the next chapter quickly!
milkyxduckie chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
OMG xD lol I thought you was joking with me when you said this was gonna be the last chapter xD

lol

Fuji was hugging him right?

*grins*

lol the answer hasn't been revealed completely (like you said _) and it's like leaving to us the readers use our wild imagination

too bad that the story has already ended _

I like the feeling of waiting

lol anyway hope you will update September Nights soon

now I need to go and reread Disappearance :3 ... to re-catch the whole vibe of the story D