Reviews for Deadman's Noose
Takerslady chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Love this so much!
redmancarrie312 chapter 15 . 5/17/2017
damn! faith beat that bitches ass! you go girl!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
it was very,very interesting. please write some more.
N Harmonic chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
Awe! That was awesome!
BaddestBitchInTheYard chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Another AMAZING READ!
BaddestBitchInTheYard chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is going to be an Awesome read!
RockfordGirl26 chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Great Story!
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
I LOVED IT! JUst pure,plain loved it,nothing more needs to be said,but I LOVED IGT!
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Awwww,he's just a big ol' softie,that's what he it's cute as can be on him, neither one has the heart to punish the that is so sweet.
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I wish she had spoken to Mark,he would have been over the moon,his little Izzy callin' him Daddy,but at least she spoke.I sense trouble brewing,tho',but Mark will save the day an make everything that,I have no worries or doubt.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
She is just flat borrowing trouble,she he hadn't wanted her an th' babies to stay forever then he wouldn't have fixed up their rooms for somebody needs to say the L-worf here right fast,or things will go to heck in a hand basket in a hurry.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 11/22/2010
Reasonable,yeah right,when her babies might have brrn in danger? I think 's gonna put a hurt on that girl that ain't nothin' gonna we forgotten "Mama Bear",hmmmm?
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
That one word will be Daddy an she'll be lookin' at Mark when she says it,I bet.I like Marrissa[Marissa],can we not do a story with her an one of th' boys like,say Kevin,maybe? Just a thought. He could come to visit Mark in Sandflats,meet th' Doc,that's what he could call her. Or am I being presumptious? Don't mean to br the idea just struck.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
It's fixin' t'hit the fan,Big time,here when she shows up,that woman is in all kinds of trouble,only she don't know it,Mark will settle her hash,an then someOh an if I make a suggestion or say something to give you or help with a story,you're more than welcome to it,no worries.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
Della did it!She knew that Lucille would be the first if not the only one they looked at,seein' as how only the kitchen was I got new for her,she has LOST Mark,he's NOT comin' back to her,EVER,so she just might as well fold her little tent an turn herself won't hit a woman no matter how much he's that doesn't mean Faith can't tear that ass up,now does it?