Reviews for What If
X59 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
rather interesting.

Perhaps you could show a scene from AU where Suzaku accepted Lelouch's offer when he was rescued from Jeremiah?
Starburstia chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
You are pure genius. PURE EFFING GENIUS. God this is good stuff. I've always wanted to find something like this well-written. :DDDDD
MithLuin chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
These were great! Very poignant, some even amusing. I think it highlights how much the story of Code Geass hinges on very specific details, either of time or place or character, so that changing small things would have a potentially devastating impact. That, and really, everyone should have died several times over ;).

I know you wrote this forever ago, when there was only one season, but it holds up well.
Lickumz chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
The characters were remarkably IC! I loved the first one where Lelouch and Suzaku joined hands when they were young. And I really liked the one where Lelouch returned as a prince after being caught by Villeta. lol I feel bad for reviewing with such umm..little words after each chapter. ;;

Well, as always thanks for writing and sharing! 3
Lickumz chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Oh! I loved the .hack one! 8D Hahahahaha! You're brilliant! 3 I play MMO's so it excited me even more! lol

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Lickumz chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
The Schneizel delighted me! Code Geass would've been a lot different but just as interesting if that had been how things had gone. Although I doubt Lelouch would've been give the liberty to make demands. Well, Schneizel probably would've been willing to appease him but not the Emperor.

Again, thank you for writing and sharing with us!
Lickumz chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Oh-hohohoho! . I loved the one where Lelouch reveals who he is to Suzaku to stop him from going back to the army. That was indeed a brilliant alternate that Sunrise should've used!

And the last one was interesting as well! o.o

I love this! lol

Thanks for writing and sharing!
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i should have reviewed this a long time ago; this has been one of my favourite code geass fics, and it's really beautifully written. the what ifs are painful, yet poignant, and slips in so well with canon that they really are almost tangible alternatives.
teno-hikari chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
I really liked the last bit with Darlton - and aside from Lelouch, Schneizel, and Cornelia, the other royal siblings are pretty worthless
tastes-like-ciel chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
Serena:I loved all the little stories you told. They were very interesting and I enjoyed them very much.
Seriously Yours chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Please continue with these 'what ifs' :)
Seriously Yours chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
You write extremely well. Its a real shame these drabbles have not got a lot of reviews.
Seriously Yours chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
The last one was so sad.
Seriously Yours chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
I wish Suzaku would join Zero already. He really is annoying to watch now.
Seriously Yours chapter 5 . 8/28/2008