Reviews for One Day in Paradise
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That is incredibly terrifying. To have died so often as to be glib about it, to see it not as horror but as the norm. To speak as if death was... nothing. A truely terrifying experience. Great work, scary, but great.

-Twy
Sanilith chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was really good, I liked the idea of the mystery. I could hardly tell who, or what was talking. But it was only explaining. It is kind of hard to describe, I liked it. A lot.
Adrian Lenoit chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I can't find a story of yours that I dislike. p Not that I would want to. Excellent job! I just love they way you really build characters even in such a short amount of time and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of Meh Ayleidon.
Achlies chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ooh! This was good. I've always wondered about his paradise and this was the perfect answer, I suppose. Lol. The way that you wove a mix between disillusioned happiness and startling reality was beautiful and seamless.

Wonderful!
Neutral Ground chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Forgive me if I just collapse on my keyboard and fall asleep, leaving a random garble of letters and numbers. It was a good story and all, I'm just... very... very tired.

yugf234566356 asf
FalseIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
ooh, that was good, satasfied my mythic dawn fix!
Pheonicia chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was wonderful!

Again, you have a remarkable talent for transporting me into the mind of your characters. I like the way you added a touch of insanity to the piece. A quiet desperation as the narrator struggled to reconcile the reality with the dream, and his failure to properly do so.

I hope you continue to produce more of these pieces. And thank you for choosing to share them with us!
evercharmer chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was pretty cool, never really thought on their perspective before.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow... Just as unique and breathtaking as your other story. :) Who would've thought monologues could be so effective? This is perfect. :) You've captured the bloodthirsty, fanatic, fatalistic, happy-go-lucky nature of the Mythic Dawn immaculately... :)
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
It's a pretty interesting I'll giver ya that. over all I thought it was well written, though the paradise isn't THAT bad if you are fully clad in dadric armor with a heavily enchanted claymore! ;)