Reviews for Gather Not My Soul With Those of Sinners
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow! Nice job! :) This was a great comic book series & you've created a nice, fantastic, solid ending for it; I hope you'll maybe do more of these in the future. Good work! :)
MonsterInYourBathtub chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
When I read "Cry for Blood" I was like...WOW. Its one of my favorites. Your story captured the situation and emotion perfectly. Hey, you even included a kiss! Which is great because Helena and Vic were ABOUT to kiss until "Tim Drake" inturupted. XD Great story
AFY chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Would it be ridiculous to say I teared up a bit reading this? I've read this story a dozen times and I finally decided to come and tell you that you fucking rock. You've really captured the emotions and done them and the characters well. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading this.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Just wonderful addendum to the miniseries.

You caught all the notes of that final panel, the bitterness, the disappointment, and even the smallest note of hope.

Great job.
DarkKnightJRK chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I dig it-always great to see another Q story. Pretty good continuation of the story, I can almost see this happening right at the end of the series. Good job. :)
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Beautiful work. They are both such strong and great characters. Wonderful prose. It flowed nicely.
They call Me Bruce chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Makes sense to me.
Ladylovey chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Man that was sad, the comics should have so kept them together.

But hey at least their together in JLU
Elflocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hey, hey! much better, young lady (is being silly) i like how you ended it. pretty awesome. ttyl 'bina.
MaddieStJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Well Done!
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow. This was so good. I wish I had read "Batman/Huntress : Cry for Blood," but it was beautiful anyway. Beautiful, mesmerizing story.