Reviews for Rogue Fox Armageddon Soul
Crossover Master Drake chapter 6 . 7/6
This is one of the best stories that give the best first impressions. Continuing to read the story just makes it better and better.
Stryker23 chapter 45 . 2/5
I'm 4 years late but better late than never right... But this fic was awesome and I'm about to start reading the sequel. I never really thought of Fox turning into a bad guy but it's done extremely well especially seeing how the concept came from two of my least favorite ending on Starfox Command.
JoeBoccar chapter 44 . 10/7/2015
That was the best fanfic I have ever read. A superb story, now without delay, on to the sequel. Well done Syxxfox, well done.
someguywholikesstarfox1 chapter 43 . 5/9/2015
I will gladly read this story again...I remember the first time I read this I didn't catch what was going on much but after 3 years I just so happen to pass this story by again I understood the meaning behind this master piece... I'm going to say this story some how touched me emotionally when Kyla was first introduced with syxx there was a connection between the two of them and at the end of the story when I read that evil spine chilling backstabbing line in this chapter im posting this review on I was crushed, to tell you the truth Kyla was my favorite character in this story, she gave depth to syxx and the slayer program in my opinion... but back to that one line that I will never forgive you for (but I see it was a decision that would progress the story further) ''we found Kyla's ship...all that's left is sheet metal'' that line brakes my heart into billons of pieces... everyone else says that syxx is the BA in this story he is but the true BA in my eyes is Kyla without her there would be little to no emotional depth to this story. When I read the sequel to this story I was praying that no matter how clich├ęd or stupid it looked, that she would return but sadly no, but every time someone mentioned her or even said her name i would put my computer or phone down and cried(not really). so rest in peace Kyla you will be missed... Good story Syxx fox oh and i caught your halo references he and in the sequel. GG no REE Syxx for messing with my head with nothing but a keyboard and imagination.
JiggleBilly chapter 31 . 3/9/2015
Poor Krystal.. oh well saw it coming. Evil in a Closet by IN FLAMES also went really well with krystals exploration of fox's mind.
The Generic Ficer chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Three things.
1. Is it OK if I take a few quotes from chapters 4,5 and 6 for my fanfic? I already have you credited in the fanfic I am writing for a Star Fox/Yu-gi-oh crossover (both worlds within the same universe in this story).

2. I think, for Krystal, it was a very good thing she didn't encounter Bill, Slippy or especially Falco (In my fanfic I actually have Krystal encountering Falco and, let's just say it went very badly). I am actually writing 2 fanfics, one just has a basic summary of the events of the three years between Command and the fanfic itself in the prolouge for both Fox and Krystal, while the other goes much more in depth to those three years for both of them.

3. A quick explanation as to how I stumbled upon both this fanfic and the idea. I was browsing Krystal Archives looking for a particular fanfic I had seen before, but it turned out to not be what I thought it was. I then kept looking down the list and I found this fanfic. I clicked on the link and started reading. I reached chapter 8 and I found I could use a few ideas from it, and do a sort of "what if Krystal encountered Falco" scenario (explored briefly in my crossover, gone more in depth in other fanfic).
InCrescendo chapter 43 . 11/27/2014
I have to be honest? This is a masterpiece. Not only writing or storytelling, but in the depth of the plot and characters. Want to know something? I even wish that this were canon.

I congratulate you. Few works as good as yours are obtained from the fandom. It is obvious that you put a lot of effort, and the result has been a wonderful read. Yes, dark plot, but wonderful.

One last time, I congratulate you. Do not stop writing these great stories, that a good time have put me through. And now I leave you with this review in hand, and I'm running to read the sequel ;)

(PS: My English is not very good, is not my native tongue So, if I have an error, please warn me and correct me.).
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
NUUU! This tangled web is driving me insane!
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Well, makes what I write seem like the ravings of a child! (Which they really are :D. I'm a gamer more than a writer.) Definitely piqued my interest. Good hook!
DisturbingSigns1212 chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
This is one of the greatest stories i have ever read. It has it all, The emotion, Sadness and Twists, etc. You did very well.
Guest fan chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
The story that I read is... I don't know. Fox fakes his death and is enrolled into a program to create super soilders. He's questionable he dyes himself black and uses a knife. At first I thought it was emoish but you sorta made it useful as sneaky and steathful. He can be a murderous phycopath but he has some character. He becomes vengeful and coldhearted abandoning everyone for betraying him. He tries to forth a new relationship with Kyla, who is an interesting character and likable. He goes insane once he's told that Kyla is dead and destroys everything that he once held dear. My guessing that you try to make him a tragic hero. For the most part it works fine but there can be a bit of annoance but he's decent. So the story is nice it may have a few problems but ok.
Silver Snake chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I read your story and its interesting even though it does have flaws it does it dues and can be a good story so no much to say anything else
Silver Snake chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
interesting story even though it does have problems it's good I guess. can't wait for it to finish
NH chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Just a warning I'm a being very synical but serious. The fox in this story sounds and acts like an entitled little asshole. He becomes a murderous phycopath because Krystal refused to take him back, I still think she was a bit of a bitch for doing that but she was justified a little but. Fox thinks that just because he saved her on Sauria means that she has to be with him for the rest of his life, that's what an asshole does. If he wanted revenge he should've just been extremely public another girl, not destroy the fucking Lylat system
rouge fox addict chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
syxx sir, I love your story and the thrill ride that it contains of humor, drama and action I love the cliffhanger ending and it's well worth the title MASTER PEICE

but... theirs a huge plothole in between the ending here and the beginning of part 2,

how did the team get away from the slayers, and how did krystal escape without a ship when Syxx destroyed the Great Fox 2 ?