Reviews for Forgive us our sins
mitzy chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
this is weird My name is mitzy, my ex last name is Reddick, and he owns a morgue, what is THIS
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Two reporters with the last names Kent and Lane? Love it. :-)
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
I know that especially Dean is trying to get Sammy to help and a safe place but they shpuld stay in the cabin at least till Sammys leg is better. This story is excellent by the way!
sentarla chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
I really like your stories. they are well written. I read the one before this and then had to read the sequel. I don't normally like OFC (Jade) as most time they are Mary Sues but Jade was not and I really got into the story. Thanks heaps and I plan to read more of yours once I finish work.

THanks!
gapdragon1 chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
Cool - really liked this - thought the Hrian idea was brilliant. Looking forward to more

su
Ihni chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
Nice. No better way to end a good story than with a bit of mystery and the lingering thought of "Huh ...?" :P
Ihni chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Oh no, Lars the friendly Swede died! Evil, evil boobooshaw.
AJ Black1 chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
Yay sequels! Thank you for following up the first story with one just as enjoyable!
friendly chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
nice job.. that was a really good story
kuhekabir chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
Awesome...Thanks for sharing :)
ziggy.uk chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
Great final chapter! Guess the Sheriff had somehow been involved in Jurij Majovic's death for him to pass of so easily Dean shooting Elena as self defence and not investigating it any further. He had probably put two and two together and realised those who had been involved were those who had died and was just relieved it was over and he would not be a target!

Is the ending of this chapter a lead into a new story - I hope so! Interesting that Sam and Dean's medical records have been stolen amongst other and that Sam's had gone missing with others in Carlton City. Are the other missing files just a cover for the Winchesters being taken to try and divert suspicion? And is Carl and his mustang involved? Am intrigued and hope you have another story planned to explain it all!

Really enjoyed this story, thanks for a great read!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
Oh, we need to know more about Carl! I hope more is forthcoming. Please?

This has been a terrific ride. All the good things a Winchester story should have. You did the brothers very well.

I look forward to the next one, maybe with Carl?
Kaewi chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
Awesome ending! It sounds like there could be a sequel to this, are you planning on writing more?

Thanks for writing such a great story!
Kaewi chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
I'm glad I got to read this all at one time, because it was very exciting! I look forward to the wrap up.
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Great that they have been rescued and treated for their injuries in hospital! Typical both brothers more worried about the other than themselves - Sam definitely needs to get out of the ICU and into a shared room with Dean or neither of them will relax when they are awake!